• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep Journey at BKORP

jeeppoor

Sep 28 at 9 AM – Sep 30 at 4 PM CDT
Busted Knuckle Off Road Park
17376 AL HIGHWAY 117, Stevenson, Alabama 35772
2nd annual Jeep Journey at BKORP! We're trying to do the same format as last year. Mega Raffle on Saturday with some AWESOME Jeep parts and gear. Guided night ride Saturday night. Weekend-long fun! Mark your calendars NOW and stay tuned for more details...

This is an Event/Ride that we are interested in attending, but am not affiliated or the point person for the event/ride.

We are planning on heading down. We hope to be there late Thursday night or early Friday morning.
Is anyone else going or thinking about going?
Would be nice to put some faces to the names.

Chuck19 said:
I'm planning on going don't have a jeep but maybe they will let me ride anyway! :stir:

Just get some cardboard and cutout a Jeep grill or see if you can find some angry eyes off a JK on the Craigslist to throw on there and then you'll be a Jeep.

Anyone that has been to this park can you recommend some trails we should hit?
On 42s, tons spool in rear locked in front.

jeeppoor said:
Anyone that has been to this park can you recommend some trails we should hit?
On 42s, tons spool in rear locked in front.

honestly if you move you can hit all the big trails in a day. Moonshine canyon, beast ravine, jolean, northern loop (long ass trail but it has some really fun spots in it run it one way then turn around do it the other), booger, over the top.... Theres a bunch of random little play spots too. You cant go wrong here.

Ok
We will be in a red and black juggy with a swampstompers flag flying off the back. Stop me and say hi.
Looking forward to this weekend.

jeeppoor said:
Ok
We will be in a red and black juggy with a swampstompers flag flying off the back. Stop me and say hi.
Looking forward to this weekend.

It's next weekend bro, the 28th-30th

jeeptj99 said:
It's next weekend bro, the 28th-30th
Yea I got my weekend and events messed up. :rolf:
We were at an wheeling event at a local orv park last weekend. We got home sunday night. Getting everything cleaned up and ready to head down this
Thursday for Busted Knuckle event. thumb.gif

When you didnt reply i was like "**** i hope he didnt drive down there on the wrong weekend" :rolf: :rolf:

Right now our plan is to roll in Friday sometime. We will have to meet up and drink a beer and ride some :drinkers:

xjmarc said:
If the rain quits long enough for me to button up some things from last weekend I may swing by Saturday.

If you do let me know. Still havent caught back up with you since Roberts wedding when my front end blew up backing off the trailer.....

jeeptj99 said:
If you do let me know. Still havent caught back up with you since Roberts wedding when my front end blew up backing off the trailer.....

If it makes you feel any better Robert is currently running my spare driver side axle in his mj. Seems like every time I ride with him I end up giving him parts.

xjmarc said:
If it makes you feel any better Robert is currently running my spare driver side axle in his mj. Seems like every time I ride with him I end up giving him parts.

Every time I ride with him someone in the group has a day ending break :****:
He blew up a front diff
Some guy in a Cj his fuel pump died way the **** away from everything
I've broke 2 rcv
And twice we've had to cut trees off the trail

Maybe he's a curse

jeeptj99 said:
2 broke rcv's
broke front locker
broke rzr
cut tire
and i have a cut on my head from a roll cage

It was good.

are D44 RCVs just tiny or something?

I see all these JKs on the Youtube running all these hardcore trails at JeepBeach and JeepInvasion and JeepyJeepFest and they never break RCVs :dunno:
laughing1

Latest posts