• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Jeep Journey at BKORP

TBItoy said:
are D44 RCVs just tiny or something?

I see all these JKs on the Youtube running all these hardcore trails at JeepBeach and JeepInvasion and JeepyJeepFest and they never break RCVs :dunno:
laughing1

Mike's were about 8 years old and his bell had been making noise for about a year :****:
Mine I dont know why i keep breaking that one side. This time it feels different, I jacked it up and turned the tire and you can see it catching where it's broke so I dont know if i broke it like i have in the past or some other way. I've decided i'm going to try to figure out a way to get different axles or different rig.

jeeptj99 said:
Mike's were about 8 years old and his bell had been making noise for about a year :****:
Mine I dont know why i keep breaking that one side. This time it feels different, I jacked it up and turned the tire and you can see it catching where it's broke so I dont know if i broke it like i have in the past or some other way. I've decided i'm going to try to figure out a way to get different axles or different rig.

I'd kinda like to have a little beat around jeep...

jeeptj99 said:
Holler if you see me. It'll be my red tj and my dad's red yj on 39's. Maybe a pink rzr.
I think we puled aside and let you guys through on Saturday. We were one of the 3 buggys that were on the trail coming the opposite way you were going.

jeeppoor said:
I think we puled aside and let you guys through on Saturday. We were one of the 3 buggys that were on the trail coming the opposite way you were going.

yeah big mixed group, jk, couple TJ, xj, and a couple rzr's? I was in the pink one. My **** broke ha.

So many issues with RCV's! lol Im stating to think that maybe its not the actual RCV.. :rolf: So far I have kept mine greased and beat the heck out of them without issues on 37" tires so....

Mattman347 said:
So many issues with RCV's! lol Im stating to think that maybe its not the actual RCV.. :rolf: So far I have kept mine greased and beat the heck out of them without issues on 37" tires so....

Hey I need to talk to you about that. Plus you saw how Mike drove lol.