• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Low Mileage Super Charged 2006 LJ Rubicon on Tons (Denver, CO)

Rubijon5

For sale is a loaded and rare 2006 LJ Rubicon with just under 27K miles.

I have added some things to it to make it more road worthy so it can be driven on the streets. It now has brand new 42 inch Goodyear MTR's, full doors, and a full factory soft top.

It will still need a Front Sway Bar (have Currie anti rock just needs new arm), Emissions equipment, and add a steering box with a hydro assist to become a very street able low mileage LJ.

Here is most of the major parts and modifications that have been done to it.

Engine:
Original 4.0L Straight 6 with a Ripp Super Charger (plenty of power to push 42" tires)
5 Angle Valve Job
ARP Head Stud kit
Banks Headers
Aluminum Radiator

Transmission:
6 speed manual

Transfer Case
Stock Rubicon 4:1

Front Axle: HP King Pin Ford Dana 60 with 5:13 gears, Detroit locker, Yukon chomo shafts and super joints, Reid inner C's and knuckles, fully trussed with Summit Machine high steer arms, and full PSC hydro steering.

Rear Axle: Chevy 14 bolt with 5:13 gears, Detroit locker, Yukon chromo shafts, fully trussed, and disc brakes

Suspension:
All 4 corners have 2.0 14" King coil overs with remote reservoirs.
Aluminum upper and lower control arms
Custom drive shafts

Misc:
Coreau seats
Rhino lined interior
Satellite Radio
Reinforced stock roll cage with added A pillars
RCI fuel cell relocated to tub
Poison Spyder Aluminum Highline front fenders with custom Aluminum dimple die inner fenders
Poison Spyder Hood Louvers
Poison Spyder Front BFH Bumper
Warn Winch with Synthetic Line and in cab remote
Blue Torch Fab Aluminum comp cut rear fenders
Savvy Offload Rockers
Best top Plastic doors
Matching Black Factory Hard Doors
Factory Full Soft Top
Bikini Top
Odyssey Battery
New 42 Inch Goodyear MTR's on Black 17inch Raceline Monster Beadlocks

This rig turns a lot of heads and has been taken care of very well. I am the second owner of it and I know the first owner of it also took very good care of it as well. It is a point and shoot rig and can do everything you ask it to do. Has conquered Colorado's and Utah's toughest trails and can keep up with any Buggy.

The jeep is heavy modified and will not pass emissions due to the fuel cell, evaporative cooler, exhaust, and charcoal canister being removed and this causes the check engine light to stay on. It can be plated in counties that do not require emissions for registration purposes as I have it plated and tagged.

If you have any questions please respond to this add and I will get back with you. I really am in no hurry to sale and price will increase as I keep working on it and adding parts such as a soft top and touching up the body work. I will entertain all trades but really interested in a truck camper, stockish Jeep LJ, gooseneck toy hauler.

I am asking for $30K. Due to the low mileage and rarity of this vehicle the bank will finance most of what I am asking for.

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 20180907_164705.jpg
    20180907_164705.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 128
  • 20180907_164725.jpg
    20180907_164725.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 117
Sweet jeep. I would love to have it, but I dont see how you can play of the "rarity" of an lj Rubicon when there is nothing "rubicon" left to it......except maybe the transfer case. :dunno:

Would like to see more pictures. Engine showing RIP, interior, undercarriage, etc.

What body work are you doing that would make the price increase?

Do you have the original smog stuff?

Title? What state is it located in?

BigMike said:
Would like to see more pictures. Engine showing RIP, interior, undercarriage, etc.

What body work are you doing that would make the price increase? The tub on the passenger rear corner has been pushed in and pulled back out. There is a crack in the seem between the corner tube panel and the side wheel well (the soft top still fits with no issue). I am planing on putting steel full corners on and getting rid of the comp cut. Also when I do this I was going to get them painted to match. I am pretty OCD so really any small dents bother me.

Do you have the original smog stuff? No but I am sourcing some.

Title? What state is it located in? Yes title is clean no salvage all ready to go. Located in Denver, CO

jeeptj99 said:
Ripp doesnt make a 4.0 supercharger.

Ripp did make a super charger for a 4.0 but they did it for a short period. You can still get the parts from them if needed.