• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

need some info on yj springs

tennessee_4x4_man

guys steer me in right direction looking for some 2.5 lift springs to go under a yj up graded weight to v8 one tons axels and 42 inch tires need some 2.5 springs that are for over weight yj thick leafs and stiff you guys know of any like that

Rubicon express used to have HD springs for a YJ with a engine swap or heavy bumper/winch combo.

If you went from a 4.0 to a 5.3 iron block there is like 15 to 25 lbs difference.

I am a big fan of BDS springs, no fine print lifetime warranty is nice also.

mdo817 said:
If you went from a 4.0 to a 5.3 iron block there is like 15 to 25 lbs difference.

I am a big fan of BDS springs, no fine print lifetime warranty is nice also.

I have also ran BDS with good luck. Good price point too.

I've ran two sets of rubicon Express RE1445 and 1444 leafs. Nice and soft and work great. But those are 1.5" lift reverse eye leafs. I run them on my samurai

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rancho RS44044! Man that brings back memories. One of those part numbers that is so far ingrained into my long term memory it will probably be all I remember when I'm senile and shitting myself in my old age.

edit: I meant to mention, these should be just what you need. They were originally for the old big Wagoneers. 2.5" lift. But I think they are bolt in for a YJ and of course, they are made for a heavier rig with a V8.

redneckengineered said:
Rancho RS44044! Man that brings back memories. One of those part numbers that is so far ingrained into my long term memory it will probably be all I remember when I'm senile and shitting myself in my old age.

well at least you've got another 4-5 years before that happens thumb.gif

redneckengineered said:

edit: I meant to mention, these should be just what you need. They were originally for the old big Wagoneers. 2.5" lift. But I think they are bolt in for a YJ and of course, they are made for a heavier rig with a V8.

They will bolt in a YJ and will stretch the wheelbase too thumb.gif