• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

UFC 229

Re:

TacomaJD said:
Also, when **** broke out after the fight, the cameras streaming on pay per view zoomed out away from it so you could hardly tell what was going on bc they knew that **** was going south. Don't you think if it was staged they'd want to zoom in and promote the juicy part?

I said it was fake. I didn't say they were idiots. So not having several cameras prestaged in the crowd is all it takes to convince you its real?

Man, you have 14,000 posts, that's way over a man-year worth of web surfin right there. You must be a student or something?

The Luke said:
You don't do well when people have opinions that differ from your own, do you?

Jd, I'll just stick to believing it's fake and that they were counting on social media doing its own thing and creating its own trending storm that it already has. Let the interweb speculation slanging continue!

The Luke said:
I think the dude jumping the fence and going into the crowd and then fans jumping into the octagon and sucker punching professional fighters in the back of the head and somehow no law suits or jail time has happened is incredibly staged.

I just argue points made on false information.

*Fans jumping into octagon punching professional fighters - false, wasn't fans, it was members of each fighter's entourage.

*Nobody was jailed - false, 3 people were jailed.

*No lawsuits have happened - it's only been a couple days post-fight, give it time.

You can believe what you want, I can believe what I want. I am arguing the way I see things and providing facts surrounding the issue. Don't see anyone else doing that....BUT ITS FAKE! 100% SURE ITS FAKE!

98TJ said:
I said it was fake. I didn't say they were idiots. So not having several cameras prestaged in the crowd is all it takes to convince you its real?

Man, you have 14,000 posts, that's way over a man-year worth of web surfin right there. You must be a student or something?

Resorting to personal attacks now? Ha, nice try. :flipoff1:

Also saw where Derick Lewis is set to fight Daniel Cormier Nov 3rd in UFC 230. Derick's post fight interview was damn hilarious, he's awesome. He said he "needed to do some cardio and wasn't trying to fight for no title with a gas tank like that", but I'd imagine the money was too good to pass up, now he's fighting for the title in less than a month. Probably gonna be fake too. I personally don't think he has a chance against Cormier.

TacomaJD said:
Don't see anyone else doing that....BUT ITS FAKE! 100% SURE ITS FAKE!

Hey I was providing points, you big bully. And yeah that post fight was hilarious. "Why'd you take your pants off" "My balls was hot" :rolf: I dont think he can take DC either. DC Is good. I'm not a fan but he's a great fighter.

jeeptj99 said:
Hey I was providing points, you big bully. And yeah that post fight was hilarious. "Why'd you take your pants off" "My balls was hot" :rolf: I dont think he can take DC either. DC Is good. I'm not a fan but he's a great fighter.

I meant in opposition. I would argue this same way in person with no personal feelings meant to be hurt, and you'd know it by my tone. Which is what is lacking on interwebs debates. I like a good debate, I just try to present my case as best as I can with facts to back it up.

I like Cormier okay, but he's far from a favorite. Glad Jon Jones got stripped of the title win against him, I just can't like him at all for some reason. He's a helluva fighter, I just don't like him. I was hoping Anthony Rumble Johnson would kick Cormier's ass this last time, but he lost and then retired right after the fight. More power to him to pursue whatever it was he was pursuing, but I think with the right camp, Rumble Johnson had some major potential. He just seemed like he was still green.

TacomaJD said:
I meant in opposition. I would argue this same way in person with no personal feelings meant to be hurt, and you'd know it by my tone. Which is what is lacking on interwebs debates. I like a good debate, I just try to present my case as best as I can with facts to back it up.

I like Cormier okay, but he's far from a favorite. Glad Jon Jones got stripped of the title win against him, I just can't like him at all for some reason. He's a helluva fighter, I just don't like him. I was hoping Anthony Rumble Johnson would kick Cormier's ass this last time, but he lost and then retired right after the fight. More power to him to pursue whatever it was he was pursuing, but I think with the right camp, Rumble Johnson had some major potential. He just seemed like he was still green.

Whats crazy is I remember Rumble fighting at like 170. That dude is a beast. I like Jones, I know most can't stand him but I like him. If he had stayed focused and not been ****ing retard could you imagine what he would have become? Kinda like BJ penn back in the day. Going out the night before and partying all night then fighting hung over and still beating the **** out mofo's

TacomaJD said:
Resorting to personal attacks now? Ha, nice try. :flipoff1:

No attack, I wish I had time to make 14,000 posts. That has to be the high bar on this forum. Retired?

I'm good at multi-tasking and get paid well to sit in front of a computer most the night at work. And yes, I am also a student. I stay busy as **** outside of work and school too.

Hang in there. Took me 9 years working full time and going to UAH at night to get a BS. Definitely worth it in the long run and I'm glad I stuck with it.

98TJ said:
Hang in there. Took me 9 years working full time and going to UAH at night to get a BS. Definitely worth it in the long run and I'm glad I stuck with it.

What major?

I'll be finished with my AS in Business Management in December. Was planning on finishing at Athens State, but work isn't looking too awesome so I've been job hunting now. I'm pretty confident with my work pedigree and a 2 year degree, I can get my foot in the door somewhere else. Been looking at a couple different aerospace/military companies in Hunstville.

Inguneir

Get that 4-year degree if at all possible. The gov't and many contractors require that. Some don't give a **** where the degree is from or even what the major was, they just want the 4-year piece of paper. A close friend of mine started with gov't on Redstone as a GS3 temporary clerk. She went to Calhoun at night then finish her business degree at Athens at night. She makes more than I do now. Look for job openings on https://www.usajobs.gov/. Take anything you can get to get your foot in the door, then start looking around for something better. Contracting is a hot field now. You may can find a position that will pay you to finish at Athens.

uh oh...

Khabib Nurmagomedov's Full Statement Threatening to Quit:
I would like to address @ufc

Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?
Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.
In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that.

If you think that I'll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira's fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don't forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.
if you decide to fire him, you should know that you'll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don't forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.
And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won't get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers

Re: Re: UFC 229

Man those videos are awesome! Deep **** there!

98TJ said:
Inguneir

Get that 4-year degree if at all possible. The gov't and many contractors require that. Some don't give a **** where the degree is from or even what the major was, they just want the 4-year piece of paper. A close friend of mine started with gov't on Redstone as a GS3 temporary clerk. She went to Calhoun at night then finish her business degree at Athens at night. She makes more than I do now. Look for job openings on https://www.usajobs.gov/. Take anything you can get to get your foot in the door, then start looking around for something better. Contracting is a hot field now. You may can find a position that will pay you to finish at Athens.

I am trying to land a job for at least a few grand more than I currently make per year (to cover the hour commute), for an employer that offers educational assistance too. My current employer has been paying for my school, but I'm pretty much stuck on 2nd shift as there is little to no turnaround, regardless of how our future looks. 13 years I've worked at the same place, still on 2nd shift. My goal is to get a white collar job, on dayshift, for equal or better pay, and continue climbing the ladder. I've got 6 active applications in at one particular company in Huntsville that I'm trying very hard to get on with. Hoping one of them pans out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Sometimes you have to back up to move forward. I had to quit a good paying fulltime job to finish at UAH because some of the classes I need were never taught at night. Nine months without a paycheck was rough. Several years later I took a $5k/yr cut to go from one company to another with more opportunities. Both times giving up short term rewards for long term gains paid off.

She brags all the time on facebook about how much ass she kicks in the gay wrestling garbage she is doing now, makes me sick Lol. Like, yeah! Yer good at following yer script! What a badass! :butt:

I lost all respect for her when she went to wwe. But I get it maybe money is good. Also saw where khabib wants to fight Floyd mayweather

Latest posts