Hardline Crawlers
December 11, 2018, 12:28:41 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Calendar for all upcoming rides and competitions.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: UFC 229  (Read 2216 times)
98TJ

« Reply #50 on: October 11, 2018, 06:39:41 AM »

Inguneir

Get that 4-year degree if at all possible.  The gov't and many contractors require that.  Some don't give a shit where the degree is from or even what the major was, they just want the 4-year piece of paper.  A close friend of mine started with gov't on Redstone as a GS3 temporary clerk.  She went to Calhoun at night then finish her business degree at Athens at night.  She makes more than I do now.  Look for job openings on https://www.usajobs.gov/.  Take anything you can get to get your foot in the door, then start looking around for something better.  Contracting is a hot field now.  You may can find a position that will pay you to finish at Athens.
jeeptj99

« Reply #51 on: October 11, 2018, 10:23:03 AM »

uh oh...

Khabib Nurmagomedov's Full Statement Threatening to Quit:
I would like to address @ufc

Why didn't you fire anyone when their team attacked the bus and injured a couple of people? They could have killed someone there, why no one says anything about insulting my homeland, religion, nation, family?
Why do you have to punish my team, when both teams fought. If you say that I started it, then I do not agree, I finished what he had started.
In any case, punish me, @zubairatukhugov has nothing to do with that.

If you think that I’ll keep silent then you are mistaken. You canceled Zubaira’s fight and you want to dismiss him just because he hit Conor. But don’t forget that it was Conor who had hit my another Brother FIRST, just check the video.
if you decide to fire him, you should know that you’ll lose me too. We never give up on our brothers in Russia and I will go to the end for my Brother. If you still decide to fire him, don’t forget to send me my broken contract, otherwise I'll break it myself.
And one more thing, you can keep my money that you are withholding. You are pretty busy with that, I hope it won’t get stuck in your throat. We have defended our honor and this is the most important thing. We intend to go to the end.
#Brothers

Travis
Little tires, big heart

I feel the tires perform best at what can best be described as the jiggle equivalent to that of a middle aged mother of two's ass. Just right.  Cougar
onepieceatatime

I like turtles...

« Reply #52 on: October 11, 2018, 11:33:55 AM »

Anybody like to go down rabbit holes?

http://youtu.be/dQGXuMqq840

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Zach Dobbs - Galloway Ohio
onepieceatatime

I like turtles...

« Reply #53 on: October 11, 2018, 11:56:06 AM »

https://youtu.be/gzhJ9PdY77c

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Zach Dobbs - Galloway Ohio
zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!

« Reply #54 on: October 11, 2018, 05:56:46 PM »

This will make Josh's head explod

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Tin Top Sammy under construction, Chad, Ft. Payne AL
TacomaJD
Easyline Crawler

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....

« Reply #55 on: October 11, 2018, 06:22:24 PM »

Man those videos are awesome! Deep shit there!

Inguneir

Get that 4-year degree if at all possible.  The gov't and many contractors require that.  Some don't give a shit where the degree is from or even what the major was, they just want the 4-year piece of paper.  A close friend of mine started with gov't on Redstone as a GS3 temporary clerk.  She went to Calhoun at night then finish her business degree at Athens at night.  She makes more than I do now.  Look for job openings on https://www.usajobs.gov/.  Take anything you can get to get your foot in the door, then start looking around for something better.  Contracting is a hot field now.  You may can find a position that will pay you to finish at Athens.

I am trying to land a job for at least a few grand more than I currently make per year (to cover the hour commute), for an employer that offers educational assistance too. My current employer has been paying for my school, but I'm pretty much stuck on 2nd shift as there is little to no turnaround, regardless of how our future looks. 13 years I've worked at the same place, still on 2nd shift. My goal is to get a white collar job, on dayshift, for equal or better pay, and continue climbing the ladder. I've got 6 active applications in at one particular company in Huntsville that I'm trying very hard to get on with. Hoping one of them pans out.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

98TJ

« Reply #56 on: October 12, 2018, 01:10:53 PM »

Sometimes you have to back up to move forward.  I had to quit a good paying fulltime job to finish at UAH because some of the classes I need were never taught at night. Nine months without a paycheck was rough.  Several years later I took a $5k/yr cut to go from one company to another with more opportunities.  Both times giving up short term rewards for long term gains paid off.
« Last Edit: October 12, 2018, 01:11:59 PM by 98TJ » Logged
98TJ

« Reply #57 on: October 15, 2018, 09:41:30 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/ronda-rousey-criticizes-conor-mcgregor-dont-get-arrested-promote-fights-183828575.html

TacomaJD
Easyline Crawler

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....

« Reply #58 on: October 15, 2018, 06:45:44 PM »

She brags all the time on facebook about how much ass she kicks in the gay wrestling garbage she is doing now, makes me sick Lol. Like, yeah! Yer good at following yer script! What a badass!  Butt
jeeptj99

« Reply #59 on: October 15, 2018, 09:11:16 PM »

I lost all respect for her when she went to wwe. But I get it maybe money is good. Also saw where khabib wants to fight Floyd mayweather

Travis
Little tires, big heart

I feel the tires perform best at what can best be described as the jiggle equivalent to that of a middle aged mother of two's ass. Just right.  Cougar
98TJ

« Reply #60 on: October 16, 2018, 09:46:17 AM »

khabib wants to fight Floyd mayweather

It all about the money.
98TJ

« Reply #61 on: October 16, 2018, 11:34:15 AM »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/chequebook-mayweather-talks-potential-khabib-154458073.html

Mo Money.
dwa2469

22RTE Buggy,Yota Axles,39 reds

« Reply #62 on: October 16, 2018, 12:01:14 PM »

I lost all respect for her when she went to wwe. But I get it maybe money is good. Also saw where khabib wants to fight Floyd mayweather

What if she had went to Hollywood and made a movie about fighting? Same thing is it not?

Don Anders
jeeptj99

« Reply #63 on: October 16, 2018, 12:13:13 PM »

What if she had went to Hollywood and made a movie about fighting? Same thing is it not?

She went to hollywood and made a terrible movie with a bunch of old dudes.....

It all about the money.

Truff

Travis
Little tires, big heart

98TJ

« Reply #64 on: October 18, 2018, 01:19:19 PM »

Suck buddies:  https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/1028499/conor-mcgregor-khabib-picture-friends-ufc?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/ufc/1028879/Conor-McGregor-losses-defeats-how-many-times-McGregor-lost-winnings-Khabib-UFC-news?utm_source=traffic.outbrain&utm_medium=traffic.outbrain&utm_term=traffic.outbrain&utm_content=traffic.outbrain&utm_campaign=traffic.outbrain

« Last Edit: October 18, 2018, 01:25:20 PM by 98TJ » Logged
TacomaJD
Easyline Crawler

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....

« Reply #65 on: October 18, 2018, 01:25:25 PM »

C'mon now, figured you to be smarter than that. That 4 year old picture was floating around before the fight even happened. The feud also did not start when Connor attacked the bus, the feud started with some drama between the fighters and their friends off camera, something like Khabib's possey was fawkin with some of Connor's homies. That article literally says nothing about them being buddies in recent times. They had mutual respect for each other as fighters in earlier years before shit went sideways, and took a picture together. Literally everything in that article should be common knowledge already to anyone that has followed either of these fighters.  wtf
LightBnDr

« Reply #66 on: October 19, 2018, 05:29:50 AM »

Anybody like watching team fighting championship??? TFC ?

Been watching matches at lunch. Pretty interesting difference between the norm lately.

The fights are street brawls. It's a last man standing scenario. No rounds. 2 rules- no eye gouging, no shots to the Adam's apple.

Otherwise you can fight anyway you want.

Matches last less then 5 minutes typically. Saw only 1 match with US fighters. Something different
98TJ

« Reply #67 on: October 19, 2018, 08:20:12 AM »

McGregor has made more money getting his ass handed to him on pay per view than he ever hoped to make winning.  Not about fighting or winning any more, its all about the money.  The future earning potential determines the fight outcome.  Next stop....WWE!!!
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: