• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Jeep CJ-4 link-ORI's-Red Labels-V8-$11,900

Re: Jeep CJ-4 link-ORI's-Red Labels-V8-$12,500

TacomaJD said:
I sent pics of it to the wife and she said "That's badass!" I said let's buy it! LOL

.....if only I wasn't about to build a shop. Oh and time.....if only I had time to wheel. Yep, need more time and money.... molaugh
. Hell, you got that Masey Ferguson tractor money, hook up!

Re:

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Im very surprised.

You have any current pics that are not already posted? You can text them to me at 850-381-0085 if u do. Got a friend of mine interested...thxs.

zukimaster said:
. Hell, you got that Masey Ferguson tractor money, hook up!

Despite popular belief, I didn't see a dime of that money. That's the wife's and will be invested into remodeling her dad's old house.

Once I recoop from building the shop, I may look into getting back in the woods one way or another. Either that or a new(er) Harley.....haha.

Went with a buddy of mine to check out a Ranger like my old one that he was interested in last week. He ended up buying it and been asking me about different stuff, places to ride, etc. Drummed up a lot of old memories and almost drummed up the fever to wheel again, but I know even if I had the money for another one, I don't have the time. I barely get to ride my bike....and most the time when I get to ride it, it's just to work and back. Lol

smbroady82 said:
yup, I'll drive it around for ya and test it out thumb.gif

Drive to GA and pick it up...and you can have at it!

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Drive to GA and pick it up...and you can have at it!

unless you'd take a yota on trade I'll have to pass , just sold one toy today and may sell one or two more

smbroady82 said:
unless you'd take a yota on trade I'll have to pass , just sold one toy today and may sell one or two more

I was just replying to your comment...I was saying come pick it up and run it around Hale with a for sale sign. Very surprised it hasn't sold!

NOVI FED COUPE said:
I was just replying to your comment...I was saying come pick it up and run it around Hale with a for sale sign. Very surprised it hasn't sold!

oh yeah, I'd love to

and yeah the buggy market sucks right now, hard to sell anything for what it's worth :dunno:

Whats the deal? Cant believe this hasn't sold??? Whats wrong with it guys? Nobody wants a ford motor?

NOVI FED COUPE said:
Whats the deal? Cant believe this hasn't sold??? Whats wrong with it guys? Nobody wants a ford motor?
Might have nailed it. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

mdo817 said:
Might have nailed it. :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

Its a fuel injected 302 out of a mustang. Id much prefer that over a stock 4.0 any day. Oh well...maybe I should keep it and wheel the **** out of it!