• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired New Shaved 14 Bolt Rear Housing

ECGS

F144067897.jpg

43048909_10156782373776598_5132628103612334080_o.jpg

url=https://eastcoastgearsupply.com/i-23993625-gm-14-bolt-rear-axle-30-spline-shaved.html]https://eastcoastgearsupply.com/i-23993625-gm-14-bolt-rear-axle-30-spline-shaved.html[/url]

The ECGS 14 bolt features the highest quality parts available on the market.

The base price includes:
Brand New 14 Bolt Center Section with 4" x 1/2" (.500") DOM tubes. Housings come bare with chromoly spindles ONLY! TRUSS NOT INCLUDED!!

This axle is designed around a stock 14 bolt using upgraded parts, you can re-use your current brakes, hubs, shafts.

Choose your options below to outfit your axle the way you want it built. If you don't see an option listed feel free to contact us and we can provide an estimate.

Add Locker or Spool:
Select your choice between an ARB Air Locker, 30 Spline Spool or Yukon Grizzly Locker (Includes New Carrier)

Add Shafts:
Chromoly 30 Spline Axle Shafts

Differential Cover:
Full 2" shave cover (requires shaved ring & pinion) select below to have the bottom plate welded or shipped loose.

Select Gear Ratio:
We use the highest quality ring and pinions along with Timken bearings, this price also includes a solid pinion spacer. You must select a locker or spool for this option!

WMS
We have five popular options for wheel mounting surface (WMS). 63", 65", 67", 69", 72"
Availability: TYPICAL SHIP TIME IS 45-50 DAYS FROM DATE OF ORDER!!

That looks awesome! I need one for the front and the back! I'm gonna have to speak with the finance manager/wife about these!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
looks like your front axle online selector needs updated, adding 4" tube option and Reid SuperKingpin Cs/Knuckles, big bell RCV shafts, etc...

but I'm sure that someone serious about ordering a $10K+ custom axle would actually call and discuss it before ordering

:dblthumb:
Not me. I've already done my research if I'm willing to drop that kind of coin. Just give me boxes to click and I'm a happy camper.

I still can't believe nobody has developed a 14b carrier that accepts d60 shafts. Seems like having the option to run factory length shafts would be a nice option.

Not sure why you'd want a 14 bolt front with 35sp shafts ???

Beerj said:
Not me. I've already done my research if I'm willing to drop that kind of coin. Just give me boxes to click and I'm a happy camper.

I still can't believe nobody has developed a 14b carrier that accepts d60 shafts. Seems like having the option to run factory length shafts would be a nice option.

Unless you are trying to run stock shafts, or cheap Yukons, I'm not sure what the draw to stock length inners is?

Beerj said:

Arb makes a 35 spline locker, Yukon will make a grizzly locker in 35 spline, and I believe 40spline.com has a 35 spline spool.