• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Coin operated dart machine. Bar Style

poolman

Does anyone have one thats in good shape, I'd like to have one for the garage. :fish:

Hahaha, no charge for playing darts and :drinkers: my beer. Always free for you guys. :dblthumb: And if I had Broady's $$$ my junk would be done!! :****:

poolman said:
Hahaha, no charge for playing darts and :drinkers: my beer. Always free for you guys. :dblthumb: And if I had Broady's $$$ my junk would be done!! :****:

Haha yeah, cuz my buggy is done and all...

Man this is an awesome sport to play in the shop. I would have never guessed until I met my in-laws in Indiana. They play darts religiously in the winter. I was drunk by the time they warmed up. But I was still hooked. Nothing like playing at a bar or league play.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

ranger11 said:
Man this is an awesome sport to play in the shop. I would have never guessed until I met my in-laws in Indiana. They play darts religiously in the winter. I was drunk by the time they warmed up. But I was still hooked. Nothing like playing at a bar or league play.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Thats where I started playing is the winter time in Bedford Indiana. Its definitely fun

poolman said:
Thats where I started playing is the winter time in Bedford Indiana. Its definitely fun

Must be an Indiana thing. All my family in Indy have atleast one dart board setup in their basement/man cave/bar.

Somebody knows someone in the bar/coin operation business?????

If I can find it agin on Craigslist I will send it to we are searching for stuff for are game room to if I Remmber just typed in arcade and there is a guy that a bunch of stand up bar style ones for sale might have been Chattanooga or the atl

Trailjeep said:
If I can find it agin on Craigslist I will send it to we are searching for stuff for are game room to if I Remmber just typed in arcade and there is a guy that a bunch of stand up bar style ones for sale might have been Chattanooga or the atl

Thanks, I'll search for it.

Latest posts