• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

15” aluminum beadlocks

xjtony

Trailer Park Gangsta
So what's out there in the world of 15" Aluminum beadlocks? I've been searching and see lots of steel wheels but not many aluminum in the 15" flavor. 6 lug for my yota axle'd Sammy. Any recommendations?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I recently bought 15x8.5 Raceline aluminum beadlocks for my 06 LJ. I'm not sure about a 6 lug in that brand but they seem to have plenty of selection in 15" wheels.

I've got raceline monster beadlocks that I run on Toyota axles. They are 6x5.5 and they are the 15x8. They are 3.25" backspacing if I remember right. I have the RT233 which is the raw cast with black ring. I think they only make the RT232 now, which has black accents around the holes in the wheel. I really don't have any complaints with them, the beadlock ring clamps well and the shape of the steel ring helps protect the bolts pretty well. They do burp on the inner bead from time to time but that's really just because I run 4 psi and iroks

whiskeymakin said:
Does champion still make some? That's what's on my buggy anyways.

Champion quit doing crawler beadlocks. They only focus on racing and UTV stuff now. Its a shame, they made a great wheel and converted non beadlocks as well as anyone.

It seems the 15" wheel is a dying fad. Every brand has 17" and if they do offer a 15" it's only 5 lug patterns. I really wanted the Raceline monster but they don't offer the fully machined wheel in 6lug. Want to get away from painted black wheels. Method 101 beadlock doesn't come in 6 lug pattern either.

xjtony said:
It seems the 15" wheel is a dying fad. Every brand has 17" and if they do offer a 15" it's only 5 lug patterns. I really wanted the Raceline monster but they don't offer the fully machined wheel in 6lug. Want to get away from painted black wheels. Method 101 beadlock doesn't come in 6 lug pattern either.

If you watch classified adds in the pnw, we're like 20 years behind the times around here and its yota capital of the world lol! You'll probably find a decent used set for sale.. 15 inch wheels are very alive around these parts lol

With what you are looking for it looks like Trail Ready is going to best option, maybe your only option.

Alright so what's y'alls thoughts on a beadlock wheel width for a 13.50 tire? I'm currently running 15x10 steel wheels on 38.5x13.50r15 Boggers. All the aluminum beadlocks I see are 8" wide or 9" for trail readys. I'm concerned about how the 8" wheel would make the tire look/ make the tread crown. Any input?
Only other option is 10wide steel beadlocks.