• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain ohv November 9th-11th 2018 *Updated*

Jacksonwolf39

Plans have changed since there were a good bit of camping requests, Hale will now be open Friday November 9th through Sunday November 11th. Gates on Friday after lunch till 9pm, if you plan on showing up after 9pm Friday let me know and we will get someone to open the gate for you. 45$ Friday- Sunday 30$ Saturday-Sunday 15$ just for the day. If you plan on riding just Saturday gates open at 9 and riding stops at 6pm. Let's try to get as many people as possible and have a good time! Come out and support this awesome park!
0eca657093aa0bf3882bc08d8ee7296b.jpg

Re: HALE mountain ohv November 10th 2018

y'all may want to make it out to this one, could be the last one for a while .... or the last one.... :dunno:

Added to personal calendar.

This will be a Saturday only ride (meaning no camping etc) correct?

From what I understand, I may can talk to owners and see about camping Saturday night. I'll post up here if that changes!

Also if you do not have cartotracks it's a MUST for this park. Like 10$ for the map and the app that you use it through is free. Runs off satellite therefore you do not need service and it will show you exactly where you're at in the park in what trail and you can track where you've been.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
From what I understand, I may can talk to owners and see about camping Saturday night. I'll post up here if that changes!

Sounds great. Thanks for heading up this ride.

jeeptj99 said:
You know something we don't?

The park owners are not in good health. Notice how all the rides this fall have been canceled so far?

Park traffic has drastically slowed down the last few years as well.

Nothing has come out and been said but it's just a matter of time I'm sure. No one barely rides there. But i plan on doing a lot more up there and try to turn it around and help out. I hate to see another park shut down

Clemsonjeep and I are thinking about coming, we just need somewhere to camp for Friday night. Anyone live close that would let us pitch a tent in your yard Friday night? Lol

smbroady82 said:
The park owners are not in good health. Notice how all the rides this fall have been canceled so far?

Park traffic has drastically slowed down the last few years as well.

Man i hate to hear that. The lady that was always there was super nice. Hopefully I can make it for the ride.

Latest posts