• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain ohv November 9th-11th 2018 *Updated*

Back in '11 when f'n jimmy tried to kill bbone driving off this ledge

https://youtu.be/Ox5IxR1q3ZE

The Luke said:
Two words of advice. Dana 30.

He slap a Dana 30 in that thing with some sticky coopers and he'd walk that speed bump. See above video for proof.

I hope you get denied this time :stir: :rolf: :flipgotcha:

https://youtu.be/oDtkNBU5zW0
This video is from a few years ago but it has a pretty funny story behind it. I took my dad riding that day and he had some health problems and couldn't get around that great but he wanted to go so I got him in the jeep and strapped in but wasn't like he could bail out gracefully if the need came up. So I was trying to kinda take it easy that way I wouldn't have to worry about getting him out. When we got to this little slick ledge I hit it and didn't like how it pitched me to the passanger side and we backed off of but if you will notice in the video there is a break from that and right before we flip bc when I backed off he starts giving me **** about not making it so I explain to him I feel like it might flip and I didnt want to have to worry about getting him out and his response was well you can't be a ***** your whole life so we ended up hitting it again and flipping and I left his ass in the jeep until we got turned back on its wheels. There was lots of laughs about it

clemsonjeep said:
Jackson...any more of these rigs gonna be there this weekend? Remind me...when are you planning to show up at the park?

The silver one will be there has black hood now and new owner. It's my buddy John. Other 2 have been sold and not sure where they are. Might be couple more samurais though. And I'll be there early Saturday. May come up Friday evening and drop my stuff so I have a decent parking spot.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
The silver one will be there has black hood now and new owner. It's my buddy John. Other 2 have been sold and not sure where they are. Might be couple more samurais though. And I'll be there early Saturday. May come up Friday evening and drop my stuff so I have a decent parking spot.

Sounds good...really looking forward to this weekends trail riding.