• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain ohv November 9th-11th 2018 *Updated*

Re: HALE mountain ohv November 10th 2018

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Good news fellas! I talked to the owners and they agreed on turning it into a weekend ride! You can start showing up any time after lunch Friday the 9th. Friday-Sunday is 45$ and Saturday-Sunday is 30$. Gates will close Friday night at 9 so if you plan on showing up later than that let me know and we will get someone to let you in. Hoping this will allow many more people to come!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad to know and thanks for all the work getting this ride together.

Kep01 said:
Looking forward to meeting up with y'all and hit some trails. Got a few other friends interested in coming as well.

I could deliver the Ramcharger to you there that weekend.

MoparMan said:
I could deliver the Ramcharger to you there that weekend.
If I get those Jeeps sold by then I'll definitely take you up on it.

Kep01 said:
Never been here. Do they have a good camp spot or cabins?

Only been there once, but no cabins and no nearby hotels (there may be some motels around but not sure).

In terms of camping, there are plenty of flat/mostly level spots in the parking area to setup camp, and they do have bathrooms on-site. I am pretty sure there is a shower house as well, but not 100% there.

Here's the Google Maps of the parking area.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hale+Mountain+OHV+Park/@34.9903572,-86.3452454,304m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88622f5118d91c4f:0xb666ce4c7d3449bd!8m2!3d34.991033!4d-86.3449109?hl=en

ridered3 said:
Only been there once, but no cabins and no nearby hotels (there may be some motels around but not sure).

In terms of camping, there are plenty of flat/mostly level spots in the parking area to setup camp, and they do have bathrooms on-site. I am pretty sure there is a shower house as well, but not 100% there.

Here's the Google Maps of the parking area.
https://www.google.com/maps/place/Hale+Mountain+OHV+Park/@34.9903572,-86.3452454,304m/data=!3m1!1e3!4m5!3m4!1s0x88622f5118d91c4f:0xb666ce4c7d3449bd!8m2!3d34.991033!4d-86.3449109?hl=en
Thanks for that. We will probably just stay Saturday night since I won't get off work Friday till late afternoon.

Kep01 said:
Thanks for that. We will probably just stay Saturday night since I won't get off work Friday till late afternoon.

No problem at all. Hopefully the weather is decent for that weekend for riding and camping.

There's a microtel 30min away (right by highway 72) on the Huntsville side.
Waffle House, Mcdonalds , Taco Bell, Arby's within walking distance.
Subway, KFC, 3rd base grill (wings/beer) across the highway.
Two strip clubs within 5 minutes.
And a Walmart , Publix and an Oreillys in between.

What more do you need.

I'm looking forward to this trip. I'll be up Friday around lunch until Sunday. Thanks for making this happen! If I end up following your group I usually have extra Natty lights if you run out or I might run out!

I'm gonna get there Saturday morning unless I get off work early Friday. Im looking forward to meeting everyone.

Man this is looking like it's going to be a good turn out! Keep spreading the word guys! Looking forward to meeting some of you that I haven't got to meet yet!