• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain ohv November 9th-11th 2018 *Updated*

Anyone live close enough to give us a weather report as of later and in the upcoming week? Never been to Hale dry and it looks like that ain't gonna happen this time either lol.

Molly Hatchet said:
Anyone live close enough to give us a weather report as of later and in the upcoming week? Never been to Hale dry and it looks like that ain't gonna happen this time either lol.
I live an hour and a half away. What kind of weather are you concerned about?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bed83e58bcaf3a04003444d083be052b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like we've got my Cherokee on tons. Travis tj, and a rzr coming. Anybody care if we fall in with their group? Or pointers on a series of trails to hit? Last time we went we ended up stumbling around and not hitting anywhere near as much as we should have. (Granted we all broke and limped our rigs back to the trailers with our tails between our legs).

I'd like to cover as much ground as possible. I hate to buy the map for just one trip, since they may or may not be closing.

The Luke said:
Looks like we've got my Cherokee on tons. Travis tj, and a rzr coming. Anybody care if we fall in with their group? Or pointers on a series of trails to hit? Last time we went we ended up stumbling around and not hitting anywhere near as much as we should have. (Granted we all broke and limped our rigs back to the trailers with our tails between our legs).

I'd like to cover as much ground as possible. I hate to buy the map for just one trip, since they may or may not be closing.

feel free to jump in with us, my schedule at work changed so I'll be off and as long as I can button up the toyota (again) this week, I'll be there

smbroady82 said:
feel free to jump in with us, my schedule at work changed so I'll be off and as long as I can button up the toyota (again) this week, I'll be there

Glad to read your schedule got switched up a bit and get to ride some.

smbroady82 said:
Sounds good. Looking forward to it.

Latest posts