• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain ohv November 9th-11th 2018 *Updated*

Re: HALE mountain ohv November 10th 2018

jeeptj99 said:
Brody you going to show everyone where to go?

I would have been more than happy to but this was scheduled on a weekend where I'm working 12 hour 3rds :dunno:

smbroady82 said:
I would have been more than happy to but this was scheduled on a weekend where I'm working 12 hour 3rds :dunno:

So what i hear is you'll be able to be there during the day :dunno: :dunno:

jeeptj99 said:
So what i hear is you'll be able to be there during the day :dunno: :dunno:

Man I stayed up 24hr + 2x last time I did my 3rds week. It was rough.

Jackson, Daniel, Mo, Nick Baugh or any of those guys will be able to help ya out. thumb.gif

smbroady82 said:
Man I stayed up 24hr + 2x last time I did my 3rds week. It was rough.

Jackson, Daniel, Mo, Nick Baugh or any of those guys will be able to help ya out. thumb.gif

Other than the waterfall and sweet baby what are the must hit trails there?

jeeptj99 said:
Other than the waterfall and sweet baby what are the must hit trails there?
H-town wheelers is a favorite of mine. its the black trail on the left side going up the mountain.

I'd love to go but 4hours is a haul for a day ride. Let us know if they decide to open up camping Friday and Saturday I'd be willing to throw in some extra $. I think I could get some more rigs also.

Molly Hatchet said:
I'd love to go but 4hours is a haul for a day ride. Let us know if they decide to open up camping Friday and Saturday I'd be willing to throw in some extra $. I think I could get some more rigs also.

I've heard this from several guys now, I'll get with Jackson and see what we can come up with.

xjkrawler said:
H-town wheelers is a favorite of mine. its the black trail on the left side going up the mountain.

that one is pretty cool

that big set of ledges with the tree in the middle is intense (just to the left of 5 points)

race track to slippery ledge is awesome (fairly difficult)

fitch creek down from J-rod over to the rock garden is a good ride

whiskey stills from bottom to top

I really like sweet baby as well

heck, the main trail up the center from the parking lot to the pavilion has gotten semi tough over the years

That would be awesome! Prayers to the family regardless.

smbroady82 said:
I've heard this from several guys now, I'll get with Jackson and see what we can come up with.

smbroady82 said:

Thanks. I'd also be interested in camping for the weekend and throwing in additional money if y'all can get it worked out.

I'm in. It's two days after my birthday and I'd love to bring my yota buggy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good news fellas! I talked to the owners and they agreed on turning it into a weekend ride! You can start showing up any time after lunch Friday the 9th. Friday-Sunday is 45$ and Saturday-Sunday is 30$. Gates will close Friday night at 9 so if you plan on showing up later than that let me know and we will get someone to let you in. Hoping this will allow many more people to come!

Wish I could make it. I've only ever been once and it's been years. Hopefully they won't close but it is what it is. Hope yall have a great ride!

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Plans have changed since there were a good bit of camping requests, Hale will now be open Friday November 9th through Sunday November 11th. Gates on Friday after lunch till 9pm, if you plan on showing up after 9pm Friday let me know and we will get someone to open the gate for you. 45$ Friday- Sunday 30$ Saturday-Sunday 15$ just for the day. If you plan on riding just Saturday gates open at 9 and riding stops at 6pm. Let's try to get as many people as possible and have a good time! Come out and support this awesome park!
0eca657093aa0bf3882bc08d8ee7296b.jpg
Looking forward to meeting up with y'all and hit some trails. Got a few other friends interested in coming as well.

Latest posts