• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain ohv November 9th-11th 2018 *Updated*

Had a great time at Hale for my first trip. Got there around 2pm Friday as the weather cleared up and hit the trails with Brad and Kramer (hope I get names right). They showed us around to a hand full of the trails that you always see on YouTube and such. We hit the waterfall first...after watching all the videos it was awesome to get there and crawl it...videos to follow. We hit the creek bed next and ran the v notch (can't remember actual name). There were a few more along the way here and there too.

Then Saturday was another great day in the woods. Sure it was slick in spots but that didn't hold us back too much. The first place the group headed was the waterfall. We watched several rigs bounce up it then Travis hit it. He crawled to the top again, but then wedged his front end between some rocks and the ring and pinion let loose. Meanwhile big was at the bottom working on my rig so I could give it a shot. My ARB compressor is going on 10yrs old and wasn't a fan of the 30deg temps. After disassembling it we got it working again... possibly better than it's been for a little while now. Didnt have any more issues the rest if the day and got in a lot of riding. I think I loaded up around 8pm and hit the road to get home at 5am.

Here's the videos I got...if y'all know who's driving the rigs that I don't have a name for let me know and I'll update them. :driving:

Travis on Waterfall at Hale Mtn. 11/2018

Ryan on Waterfall at Hale Mtn. 11/2018

TC at Hale Mtn 11-10-18

Doug H. at Hale Mtn 11-10-18

It was a good day got to see a few people I haven't seen in sometime and rode a little it was slick but still a very fun day. Even got a video from my famous passenger who might have just enjoyed a little weepow

https://youtu.be/acJIHFbjOLU

jccarter1 said:
It was a good day got to see a few people I haven't seen in sometime and rode a little it was slick but still a very fun day. Even got a video from my famous passenger who might have just enjoyed a little weepow

https://youtu.be/acJIHFbjOLU

I was about to post that link, it was good seeing you again hope we can ride again soon

Definitely was a great ride. Glad I got to ride with and meet some new folks and some I haven't seen in awhile. Enjoyed watching Clint and few others bang the rev limiters all day for sure. Looked like it was a great turn out up there as well. Think lower whiskey claimed my transfer case mounts but no big deal! Can't wait to ride with you guys again :dblthumb:

https://youtu.be/koDcVyz41dY

1f01692eddf167c452c8debcd3c1eac8.jpg

Not all heroes wear capes...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Think lower whiskey claimed my transfer case mounts but no big deal!

All these squirrels pedaled too hard !

Looks like a good time for sure, love seing the videos. Which I could have joined the fun.

@Broady : How did you like the BFGs ?

Bebop said:
All these squirrels pedaled too hard !

Looks like a good time for sure, love seing the videos. Which I could have joined the fun.

@Broady : How did you like the BFGs ?

They did alright, I was just trying to keep up with all these rock stars :smoke: