• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

98 TJ. One tons, linked, 40’s

Tlyn3562

98 Wrangler. 4.0 Auto np231
125k miles and runs great. Air raid intake, throttle body spacer, flow master exhaust

Currie Rockjock 60 front (no shafts or gears) set up to 78-79 ford width. Solid MFG inner C's. Solid Cover. Chevy outers with ruffstuff brakesand high steer arms. Currie truss

Rear 14 bolt. Shaved slightly. 3.73. Open diff. Solid cover. Ruffstuff disc conversion. Poly performance truss

Genright 3 link in the front. 14" ORI struts. TMR shock towers. PSC hydro assist with pump and res. Triangulated 4 link rear on coils.
40" MTRs on H2 wheels

Factory cage added onto that goes behind the dash. Needs to be tied into frame. Mastercraft seats. Removable steering wheel. Fuel cell sunk into floor in rear using the factory fuel pump. Currie antirock. Gen right rocker guards and corners. Warn XD9000. Swag off-road bumpers front and rear. Rocky ridge tube tenders.

Need steering finished (parts included), driveshafts, and axles finished. I've had this for about 10 years. It's been in Crawl mag back when it was on Dana 44s and it's in the Rocky ridge catalog for their fenders. Between getting married, buying a house, and having a little girl I've lost motivation.

Ideally I'd like to trade for a rig linked on tons that's ready to go. $14k cash since I have to price it. Located in Gainesville GA

Pics

Attachments

• C0EBE765-85A3-4FFA-A38C-F609DE3F7013.jpeg
    C0EBE765-85A3-4FFA-A38C-F609DE3F7013.jpeg
    122.7 KB · Views: 353
Sharpie art. A few girls went crazy on it.

Attachments

• B5C2353F-F595-4272-9CD4-D52526E96546.jpeg
    B5C2353F-F595-4272-9CD4-D52526E96546.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 348
Bumping this one last time before it goes on Craigslist and pirate. I hate Craigslist and would much rather see it go to someone on here that will finish and wheel it. Price drop to 12k but would prefer to trade for a rig that's ready to wheel.

All PMs replies to. Sorry for the delay, I was caught off guard by the responses. :fish:

I looked at a possible trade this past weekend on a buggy but he is up in the air due to financial stuff.
Will consider adding cash if it needed. Also will consider trades on registered machine guns (form 4). Long shot but it's worth putting out there

Is Jeep still for sale
98 Wrangler. 4.0 Auto np231
125k miles and runs great. Air raid intake, throttle body spacer, flow master exhaust

Currie Rockjock 60 front (no shafts or gears) set up to 78-79 ford width. Solid MFG inner C's. Solid Cover. Chevy outers with ruffstuff brakesand high steer arms. Currie truss

Rear 14 bolt. Shaved slightly. 3.73. Open diff. Solid cover. Ruffstuff disc conversion. Poly performance truss

Genright 3 link in the front. 14" ORI struts. TMR shock towers. PSC hydro assist with pump and res. Triangulated 4 link rear on coils.
40" MTRs on H2 wheels

Factory cage added onto that goes behind the dash. Needs to be tied into frame. Mastercraft seats. Removable steering wheel. Fuel cell sunk into floor in rear using the factory fuel pump. Currie antirock. Gen right rocker guards and corners. Warn XD9000. Swag off-road bumpers front and rear. Rocky ridge tube tenders.

Need steering finished (parts included), driveshafts, and axles finished. I've had this for about 10 years. It's been in Crawl mag back when it was on Dana 44s and it's in the Rocky ridge catalog for their fenders. Between getting married, buying a house, and having a little girl I've lost motivation.

Ideally I'd like to trade for a rig linked on tons that's ready to go. $14k cash since I have to price it. Located in Gainesville GA