• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Stoney Lonesome Big Jon Memorial Ride

Hotrodpayton

Jesus Saves
I'm sure most of ya'll know that Jon Scarbaraugh passed away suddenly a few weeks ago. I heard yesterday from Mike G (then verified with Stoney Lonesome) that there is a memorial ride Saturday at Stoney Lonesome. Just wanted to post it up for anyone who may can go and help that cause. He was a young guy and the cause of his passing is still not determined to my knowledge. He's been in the sport since the beginning, he is one of the first people I ever saw beating a one ton rig, before GR even was thought about. It's a sad reason for a ride, but maybe it will be a good turnout for his wife and young son to see. There is supposed to be a hill named after him to be open this Saturday, bet no pecker head on the forum can climb it :stir:

This was terrible to hear of his sudden passing. I did not know him personally, but I will be there to support his family. thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

The place was packed......Pretty sure they were not all there for this event, but this place was rocking around every corner you took. I have not been there since John G and myself went when they first opened years ago. I can tell you this, I WILL BE RETURNING. This place seems to have something for everybody and always a way back to the trailer. I got to play on Who's your daddy a bit and got knocked around on tailspin till my driveshaft went south. I was very impressed with the entire park and glad it helped a good cause. Hopefully someone got some pictures to post up.

ADMINISTRATOR