• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

RBD 2018 @ Hawk Pride - Nov 23-25

Speeding

Forum member #1
Hardline Crawler
The 12th annual RBD to be held at Hawk Pride Mountain!

Biggest Wheelin' Party of the Year!

Hawk Pride offers trails for RZRs, Jeeps, Bouncers, and more. Come enjoy some trail riding and hang out!

BOUNTY $1000 CLIMB SATURDAY
UTV bounty climb presented by Spyder Offroad and RCV Performance.

Of course:
Barbie Jeep racing
Bonfire
UTV Bounty
And more!

Please visit www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com for information

Food by Southern Rock Bouncin BBQ

Sponsored by
www.rcvperformance.com
www.southernrockracing.com
www.spyderoffroad.com
www.ruggedradios.com
www.prorockracing.com

I know their website lists prices for regular weekends, but what will the prices be for this event?

Not gotten to attend a RBD before, so this may be our first trip for RBD and at Hawk Pride.

91rctoyota said:
Is the park going to be open Thursday?

On the parks website it shows a cabin available for TH only for that weekend, so I'd venture to guess yes. Probably safest to just call the park and ask.

Had a blast at RBD 2018. Was my first trip to Hawk Pride and first RBD Event. Both will need revisiting in the future.

For there not to be much discussion on the event, I got to meet several folks from on here and got to hit all sorts of trails from Rafterb's passenger seat!

More importantly, got to spend some awesome time with the 4wheeling family too.

Will throw some pictures up ASAP.

ridered3 said:
Had a blast at RBD 2018. Was my first trip to Hawk Pride and first RBD Event. Both will need revisiting in the future.

For there not to be much discussion on the event, I got to meet several folks from on here and got to hit all sorts of trails from Rafterb's passenger seat!

What a great day to be wheeling with new and old friends. Sun came out and made it even better. Old school wheeling at it's finest.

ADMINISTRATOR

ridered3 said:

So I just realized who you are, it's been good riding with you the past couple rides!

I had a blast at RBD it was like old times ridin with old friends I haven't seen in a while :driving:

B.DRAKE said:
So I just realized who you are, it's been good riding with you the past couple rides!

I had a blast at RBD it was like old times ridin with old friends I haven't seen in a while :driving:

Funny how that works out. Of course it doesn't help to have been in my RzR @ Hale then in the passenger seat of RafterB's @ RBD in terms of putting faces/rigs together.

I've enjoyed the last few weeks of riding together too, especially getting to see your Sami in person.

Here is just a few of the pictures I took while at RBD 2018. I ended up with nearly 400 pictures from the weekend, so can post more if anyone wants them. Just let me know and I'll throw a couple more on here.

Link to a couple of more photos, but I still have more that are not shown there or on here.
https://postimg.cc/gallery/huf3m9ow/

Latest posts