• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Wind jammer.

The Luke

Does anyone have a wind jammer laying around? I think I can make one off a yj/tj fit. Might need some measurements off of one before I buy one.

So this is a asking for measurements and feeler to get one out of someone's way, thread.

0efa007681cd85e9d62ed9c3f8324f27.jpg

Measurements wise. My buddy borrowed mine from a TJ and used it on his YJ and it worked pretty decent. That's all the info I have

Lol mines going in this.

So I have no earthly idea how a stock Jeep cage compares. But I think it'll be close.
c2574c97d5a4e2324af2463927f8779b.jpg

Heavy duty vinyl shower curtain and a tarp grommet kit and make you a custom one for cheap. I bet a "real" one will be too narrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mdo817 uses one from a yj. Also a jk bikini top will work for the roof.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

TBItoy said:
Heavy duty vinyl shower curtain and a tarp grommet kit and make you a custom one for cheap. I bet a "real" one will be too narrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I done that on the back of a zuk and it worked great.

I've actually got a real nice military surplus tarp I use as a tarp. Couple bungees and BAM!
fdc408cc73b6057468df4d08cefffbe7.jpg

Mine is a YJ jammer
4277090be3294e094ce67ea32636829d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Looks like your second b pillar goes behind your seat? Care to throw a tape measure to it when you get a chance?

I'm eyeballing a yj one on fb right now for a devastating $10 plus shipping. So, If it comes out close at all, I'll buy it.

I'm keeping the shower curtain as a backup. That'll end up being $30 ish. I like the idea of a $10-15 premade-velcro finished product better. No bungees or anything to screw with.

Found a yj top on fb for $10 and got the guy to measure it. His was 48" wide at the widest point. Mine is 56". So that's a no go. Looks like I'm making one.

The Luke said:
Found a yj top on fb for $10 and got the guy to measure it. His was 48" wide at the widest point. Mine is 56". So that's a no go. Looks like I'm making one.

For that price just buy two and overlap them a bit.

OR

Just make the shower curtain out of the guest bathroom work for both purposes and swap them back and forth as needed.