• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project ol’ school

Again, my phone will not let me post pics on this forum from my phone. I can post pics on pirate, but not here. I have a few to add, not much. Anyone having trouble using tapatalk on here?

AllGoNoShow said:
Again, my phone will not let me post pics on this forum from my phone. I can post pics on pirate, but not here. I have a few to add, not much. Anyone having trouble using tapatalk on here?
I can only post from my work pc. I tried safari, chrome, and tapatalk on my iphone with no luck. I have a Note9 now, and it won't post either. Only this one forum, they work every where else.

sleepsontoilet said:
I can only post from my work pc. I tried safari, chrome, and tapatalk on my iphone with no luck. I have a Note9 now, and it won't post either. Only this one forum, they work every where else.

I posted all of these pics from tapatalk on my iphone. Now it won't let me. My iphone will let me start a new topic here, but it will not let me post in an existing thread. It has to be something to do with the forum. I can post in other forums with tapatalk and Iphone. I am posting this from my laptop, I am not going to keep up a build thread unless I can do it from my phone, I don't have time to post to another site.

Got the other back bar bent and notched .

20e3ab08653156977a36a24d0814cd9c.jpg

e318a5c269bf483b2d606f493be9c9ad.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at all that closed cell foam in that Quonset hut. That's what I'm talkin bout

Every time your pics show up in here, I get super jealous. I love this thing. Can't wait to see it built

Reminds me of Dennis Anderson's mega truck. . . . . . .but cooler

5BrothersFabrication said:
How much head room you got in there with that drastic of a chop? How big a boy are ya?

It won't fit anyone bigger than me, but I will have enough room. I am 5'9 175 lbs.

These cabs are tall, you are sitting on the gas tank which is in the cab,then you have the seat on top of that. So I would say it is equivalent to like a 3" chop top head room loss. I basically just cut out the gas tank/seat area.

I have vintage style kirkeys for it, will have compression foam made for it like the ultra 4 cars with the kirkey seat covers.

Playing with ideas trying to decide on bent tube vs cutler style joints. I have 5ish inches of headroom, going to be tight.
54aa541b9995a92cb3fc90c3935d38ba.jpg

ba5378c47c2abb19c8d38a557b76244d.jpg

Since it is an old GM cab, I'd bend tube like this and maybe cut down an HHR grill and stick inside it. Maybe skin a front hinged hood on it too.
0a57f54c682a615524be2f00aca73008.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Budget build with coils to ori's. Lesson for the day is to not finish weld **** till you are sure. Black booger's for a few days.

2e1411731e1b2603d40e93b1ec2e3c28.jpg

e4ba9a2b2ceb44c328c04169944428cb.jpg

242328a72691ee3c3d3dc9989140fa17.jpg

I'm usually zoned out in thinking time, daydreaming for 90% of my workdays, I think about this build a lot. Makes me think one of these years I'm gonna build a chassis that looks like a Model A. Gonna be tricky.