• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Windrock Christmas

Don'ts?
No alcohol on the trails(campground is fine)
Don't do 100mph around turns on the gravel roads
Don't make your own trail if you can't make it up what's already there
Don't throw your trash out on the ground / in the creeks

Do's?
Get a map
Take as many "fix it to get it off the trail" tools as you can.
Pack alota food/drink as if you were going to sleep on the trail
Take pictures! Scenery is nice!
Try to plan out a route before your tires hit dirt then you won't be the stereotype Windrock visitor that bitches about riding gravel roads all day.
Hit the harder stuff at the first of the day if possible.
Have fun

There's a certain member on this board that promises to guide you but he never comes through. It's to hot, cold, to wet, to dry, to much air in his tires, he has a flat, his ***** hurts, his 1/2 ton hauler wont make it, he's to broke, he owns the park so he can't go..... just in general he's a GIANT doucher.

jeeptj99 said:
There's a certain member on this board that promises to guide you but he never comes through. It's to hot, cold, to wet, to dry, to much air in his tires, he has a flat, his ***** hurts, his 1/2 ton hauler wont make it, he's to broke, he owns the park so he can't go..... just in general he's a GIANT doucher.

It's probably because that guy doesn't get paid to travel / ride / sponsored and just wants to have the best time possible and not be sick, beat to death or miserable for the next 4 days.

...some folks actually hafta work for a livin'.....

tonybolton said:
It's probably because that guy doesn't get paid to travel / ride / sponsored and just wants to have the best time possible and not be sick, beat to death or miserable for the next 4 days.

...some folks actually hafta work for a livin'.....

Can't clean out the ditch lines for aluminum cans if you are under the weather...

tonybolton said:
again...your kindness is appreciated and I also appreciate you rinsing your soda cans out for me. Keeps my hands somewhat clean for when I need to use the bathroom.

No problem. Makes me feel better about littering.

Back on topic, what kind of rigs are you bringing to Windrock?

So did you ever go down to windrock?
If so what did you think?
What trails did you hit?
How was the weather around Christmas?