• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

DANG NICE Suzuki buggy Paige , welcome to the WONDERFUL WORLD of WEB WHEELIN ....

What kinda paint did you use on the PROPANE BOTTLE CAGE ?? ,

Been thinkin bout paintin mine but not sure paint will stay on them ??

ANY WAY...............nice to see another ZUKI BUGGY on here....... :dblthumb:

thanks and daddy did all the work! =)
woolyslaborday027.jpg

I will be at Morris Mountain August 7th and 8th.
Badlands chassis
3.4 Chevrolet
904-Atlas
Solid 60's f/r ARB's
f/r PSC steering
Walker Evans shocks
39" BFG's KMC wheels
wheel base 101
3200lb with water in tires
20" to belly
266.jpg

it aint much but i did build it in 1/2 of a 2 car garage with only 8 G. and yes it was a race car. and no i wont do it agane.
truckstuff040.jpg

truckstuff037.jpg

I get the impression your downing your own ride. Your crazy, cool cage, Rock's, 3 seater, rock that bich. Give us some more spec's on it. What's it got for woopow and how's it get to the ground? Where you from and ride at? Welcome to the boards man... :dblthumb:

Im a big fan of the "do what you can with what you got" looks like a solid machine dood !! Nice job :woot: I give props to anyone that builds there own, thats alot of damn labor no matter how you look at it !

MAN...........dont be talkin BAD bout da RACECAR CHASSIS,

..............HELL ,,, THEY ARE ALL "RACE CARS " ANYDAMNWAY , just different suspenshuns unner em..... :dblthumb:

.......BESIDES...........I saw you at RIVER ROCK & that SUMBITCH GOES LIKE HELL............SO HUSH :flipoff1:

WERE HELL YOU LIVE AT DUDE.??

you saw it sit its over heatin no chargin ass on the trailer at RR :( :-[ go to mountain side nxt month on the 4th-6th ill hang that sombich in the top of a white oak aint skard no mo !!! Now that thats over with ill spec it out 4 ya. 406 sbc 10 to 1 on pane, centerforce stage 2, sm465, np205 twin stick, oba, 9.5ti, 4 link front and rear, rocks 1 stear, 44s, usa 6x6 double int. beadlock. Im leaving some thing out but thats all 4 now.

Welcome aboard bluzuk80. I am sure that Julio will be greeting you as well, being the zuk' fan that he is. By the way, what's that cable hanging down under in the first pic? :flipoff1: I know, we've all been there and done that. Just fawkin with ya. Good looking Zuk anyway. thumb.gif

Shawn Pettit, Zephyrhills, Fl( yes where the bottled water comes from)

I own a small offroad shop here doing mostly custom fab work.

My old buggy
100_1225.jpg

l_521e81b79e75416ab3440b9572cecc70.png

l_00cb320f67594699a623be0e86b70222.png

specs were : LT1/4L60e/atlas 3.0, steering rockwells, 49 iroks on 20" trail readys. Its new home is in Ramer Al.

My current project and future DD
100_2695.jpg

Once its done I have a pile of parts and tube to start a new 4 seat buggy. I just have to find time...