• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

HotRodpayton said:
Mahan, what's up man. Glad you joined. Hey, how bout some specs on that beast.

Specs.
Engine : 5.3 out of a 04 Z71
Trans : TH 350
T-case : Stake 5.1
Frt axle: 2 1/2 ton rock /welded
Rr axle : 2 1/2 ton rock /welded
wheel base : 120"
Tires " 44 Boggers ( THEY SUCK ASS )

John Galbreath Jr. said:
They are not suposed to suck ass while you have them. Most think they are the greatest till they try real tires.

They are not a bad tire as far as dirt or mud , but you throw a rock in the mix and they ain't worth havin! :****: I hope to have a set of TSL's before long . I like stickies but I didn't build my buggy for them so I guess I'll stick with what I know for now.

John Galbreath Jr. said:
They are not suposed to suck ass while you have them. Most think they are the greatest till they try real tires.

And what exactly are real tires Mr. Galbreath? Are they the ones that got you up that little ledge at Hale Mtn? :flipoff1:

Ok, on with the bashing. Oh by the way Mahan, glad to have you here and have another good day. :dblthumb:

Jerod Yankey, everyone just calls me Yank.
1987 Jeep YJ back-half
'98 Cherokee HO 4.0, auto and 242 xfer case
Rockwells and 44" TSLs

What I started with:
DSC01474-1.jpg

DSC01500.jpg

DSC01501.jpg

DSC01512.jpg

DSC01518.jpg

buggy1.jpg

DSC02095.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

This is my first real buggy. As you can tell my driving style has become progressively more aggressive...

My name is Laddle and I'm new here. I wheel a beat up 66 bronco that is presently undergoing a rebuild. During this time I am wheeling my 77 bronco. This is the 77
PC190735.jpg
I'll wait until I finish the 66 before I post up pics of it. I'm glad to be here.

broncorckcrwlr said:
I'll wait until I finish the 66 before I post up pics of it. I'm glad to be here.

Welcome to the boards, create a build thread on the 66 and put it in the tech section. We love looking at what others are building.

My name is Jason from Cleveland, Ga. I built this buggy in 2007.
Specs:
Toyota 22re
5 speed
t-case with 4.7 to 1 kit
Toy axles with longfields
5.29 gears, Detroit rear, Lock-rite in front
DSC02037.jpg

DSC02039.jpg

DSC02041.jpg

DSC02045.jpg

The Trail in the pic. kinda looks like Helicopter pad .. Wish that place was still open .. Dam tree huggers .. Nice Ride tho ..

crawler1 said:
The Trail in the pic. kinda looks like Helicopter pad .. Wish that place was still open .. Dam tree huggers .. Nice Ride tho ..
That was helicopter pad and I to wish it where open.

Rig specs? 350-350-4:1 klune-350, 60-60 welded-welded 5:86 gears - linked - cherokee coils front - 18" shocks in the rear.

currently getting cut up to make a two seater

harlan70839.JPG

harlan70841.JPG

eh i've got a 88 1/2 samurai, tubed out,cut 39.5 tsl's,yota axles welded up, 4 linked f/r,6.5:1 transfer,1.6 16 valve, 103" wb. It's wide and low. I'll get a pic of it on here asap.

Newb Here.

Specs (wheeling rig)
89 Bronco
Rebuilt 302, Stock auto, BW1356, D44 w/ 4.56 L/S, 8.8 w/4.56, Aussie. 2.5" lift, 33" MTRs, Custom built sliders and front bumper. SAS plans in the near future.
p1010349.jpg

Specs (daily driver)
97 Ram 2500
Cummins, auto, 285 toyo's, stock as a rock for now.
pass-side-of-truck.jpg

my name is Johnny i was sent here by T.K and Cubby heres my truck when i first got it. I built it up a little turned it over then swapped cabs and ready to go again. (22r,5 speed,529's,locked front and rear,38.5 boggers,DIY beadlocks

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hello, My name is Brian. First I'd like to say yall have some bad @ss rigs. Mines a pavement pounder compared to the ones on here. I am semi new to the 4 wheeling scene and never been out rock crawling but one of these days. I am across the river from Columbus, GA. I am slowly but surely building my 92 XJ, 3 in lift, aussie locker upfront, and 31 LTBs. Maybe one of these days I will graduate to a buggy.

Welp here is my DD junk.
Randompics003.jpg