• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

my name is steven ingram aka kenny wayne i can not figure out how to upload pics on this site . ??? me and these computers dont compute!

kennyWayne said:
my name is steven ingram aka kenny wayne i can not figure out how to upload pics on this site . ??? me and these computers dont compute!

When you reply, look below the box and click "Additional Options"

thanks for info. mabe i can get some pics on here. :spin: its a s10 454 rockwells 47 ltb staun beed locks 400 trans twin stick . rocks are new to me i have always had mud trucks .i am in learning process :driving: i have figured that reverse is my freind and to gas it love the sport give me a few months in the seat and i will be ready thumb.gif thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]

yea it is big but very comfortable , 135 wheelbase it has its places .i have a lot of bodie roll other than that its great. i've only been to morris mtn went up every thing there . i had trouble with good bad n ugly and los primeos . guys at eor did a great job . i have a few bugs to get out just like to have a good time :drinkers: :drinkers: going to chocca mtn 24 th .mabe i will see you guys on trail somtime.

yes it turned out great..still have a few bugs to work out. going to try to be ready for gray rock .ruined a tire and wheel on boat ramp and going to try to change cam shaft and get gas bumps by october thanks for comment.

cell187061.jpg
cell187001.jpg
cell187068.jpg
112_1261.jpg
my names chris scott most everyone calls me fish im from madisonville ky,,, the xj is my old ride the tube buggie is my new one, 383 500hp,400 and 205,, steering rocks on 44s

chopperfish said:
thanks! i dont think ill ever grow up cause i allways gotta have my toys :driving:

My wife claims to be a single parent with 2 children. Funny thing is we only have 1- 12 year old. :dunno:

My new rig under construction.... Flatty at 113 wb with FOA 16 inch tripple rates and 404 Unimogs with a twin turbocharged Buick 3800 and 4l80e with a Ford np205 and 43TSL/SX's

[attachment deleted by admin]

Back in to wheelin............

picked up this thing..

1997 Jeep grand Cherokee
80k miles!
dana 60 rear
dana 44 front
4.88s
detroits
custom 4 link rear, 3 link front
37iroks

jeep.jpg

-Michael lee

Hello,
my Names Donnie, Wheeled with a few of you.
Jimmy Howell built the Chassis
GM HT383
465/205
Steering rockwells
Staz works 20's 46 Mickeys
DSCF0090.jpg

Sparta, TN

You must be thinking of Robby Bobby of Fort Payne AL, he's kinda famous.

Jimmy is Howell Fab,
Robby is PoBoy fab.

Looking at their design I can see why you would get them mixed up.

godevil said:
Sparta, TN

You must be thinking of Robby Bobby of Fort Payne AL, he's kinda famous.

Jimmy is Howell Fab,
Robby is PoBoy fab.

Looking at their design I can see why you would get them mixed up.

No, I just know a steel guy here in Alabaster, but didn't know if he got into fab'ing. Great looking rig, let's see it go go go now... thumb.gif

Yah, I have seen RobbyBobby's fab work and it is limitless in his own mind. ie BIg Bird thumb.gif upside down

Latest posts