Hardline Crawlers
May 24, 2018, 12:15:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Calendar for all upcoming rides and competitions.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread  (Read 434619 times)
3 tons o fun

Cole pisses haterade

« Reply #25 on: December 19, 2007, 04:15:22 PM »

Hello my name is Neal and this is Mimi

My whole life has been a constant battle against maturity.
GONOVRIT

« Reply #26 on: January 13, 2008, 01:25:35 PM »

Just wanted to introduce myself.  My name is Josh, I've met a few of you guys in the past year riding along with Greg and Travis. I blew my rear end apart in Harlan last July and my rebuild is taking forever.  No pics yet.
'94YJ, 42"tls,HPd60,10.25,all35spl,Stak,4link rear, still rockin leafs in the front and a fairly stock 4.0-it gets worked Grin. Hope to make it down yalls way this summer.

Josh Hartzell  -Dallas, NORTH CAROLINA  *Mud Devils 4x4 Club*  2014 Buggy 22RET/Steering 60's/39" Reds
rockwild

« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2008, 12:28:18 PM »

I'm here, you can thank Paul for that

check out www.rockwildengineering.com for pics stats and such
bcjeep

« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2008, 05:45:57 PM »

Hey guys, I'm Bryan.I met up with a couple of your guys today and bought an Alabama jeep.I am looking forward to get together and do some riding.I'll post up some pics soon as I can.ya'll have probably seen this jeep in action .
WranglerSS

« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2008, 03:50:04 AM »

Bill Durham here. Kid Rok keeps talking about this place so I thought I would join in on the fun. I have 2 rigs, one of which is for sale.

98 TJ on 60's with Fox coilovers and a Dodge Durango 5.2 V8 named Durangler. This one is for sale.

Ground up built Stock Mod Jeep Wrangler with Chevy 5.3 V8, Solid HP 60's, Walker Evans Air Shocks, 3 link front, 4 link rear, 700R4 w/ reverse manual valve body, Atlas 4.3 and 35" BFG Krawlers. This one is named Wrangler SS.

Bull Durham Racing
WEROCK Eastern Division
Stock Mod Team #360
Marty

« Reply #30 on: January 26, 2008, 10:17:29 PM »

Whats up......I am a newb here.  I am in Tuscaloosa so I know Cole, Juan Hong, and 3 Tons 'o Fun.  Cole convinced me to join.  I am on about 10 other forums but I have to saythis one is sweet...I have been reading on here a while.  Anyway heres my rig....just poser pics. Its still a work in progress. 84 Military Chevy- Wheelbase was shorted and the front narrowed .  It is getting a 6.0 Lq4 this summer along with inner cage, and 42's and some other small things. 

Willymutt

« Reply #31 on: January 30, 2008, 11:18:48 AM »

I guess I'll finally post in this thread.

Name's Erin and yes I know it is spelled like a girl but my wife will attest that I'm all Man.  I'm the spotter for Team Rockwild and also part wrench bitch.  Besides the comps, I wheel a 1947 Willys CJ2A that is on a CJ7 frame, 304 on pane, TH400, Dana 20 twinsticked, 44's with chromos up front and welded both, 35" MT/R's and no care for the body since there isn't very much left.  I can't post pics from work, but there isn't much to see.  I have spent most of the time lately working on the single seat buggy for Rockwild.  Should be a fun year in XRRA and RROCK again.  Can't wait to get started.
rockwild

« Reply #32 on: January 30, 2008, 12:41:34 PM »

here's ERIN's junk

leaking as usually!

uh oh - hoods up!

it does pretty good when you get fuel, spark and all the fluids working together

EOR MFG

« Reply #33 on: January 31, 2008, 07:56:50 AM »

Here
 Name Is Jimmy and I build stuff
I wheel a beat to hell and back swing arm suspended F350 that looks like shit
I have lots of friends already on here just introducing myself to the others

Murfreesboro TN

www.essentiallyoffroad.com   www.eoronline.com
   On the rocks for 14yrs now!
Since 2008 We have hosted events raising over $14,800  for various children's charities. Please keep us in mind for your next purchase so we can continue to do so!
Travis
Easyline Crawler

« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2008, 11:20:31 AM »

I've been checking up on this site a lot lately, figured I ought to finally register. I wheel a cobbled up yj, now more buggy, with a little bit of bling.
Matt O.
Administrator

« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2008, 11:55:39 AM »

I've been checking up on this site a lot lately, figured I ought to finally register. I wheel a cobbled up yj, now more buggy, with a little bit of bling.

Travis that beat up YJ gets it.  You walked the entrance to Rail Trail like it was flat ground. 

Matt O.
2007 JKU Rubicon on 35's
vanguard

That rock walker guy

« Reply #36 on: February 07, 2008, 07:00:22 AM »

I learned about this forum after it was linked on pirate.  My rig has a narrowed YJ frame, FJ80 axles, air shocks on each corner, and random stuff from almost every make of vehicle.  I live in NC and tend to wheel mostly in the southeast.

vanguard

That rock walker guy

« Reply #37 on: February 07, 2008, 09:58:55 AM »

That's Harlan isn't it?  If so...what trail is that!?  The whole time I was there that's where I wanted to go.
Yes, that's an optional line near the entrance to Mason Jar.  For whatever reason my rig does fairly well there.  It really is a pretty decent drop, this guy is about 6'3".
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/bigtacoma2003/Harlan%20AFD%2007/Harlan118.jpg (too big to embed in the thread)

The first time I ran can opener I followed three or four guys that got rejected and thought I was hot stuff.  This is the second time and it wasn't as smooth.  Smiley

(God damn I'm bringing sexy back in this video!)

rockstar007

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2008, 09:32:25 PM »

MIKE WILSON GARDENDALE ALABAMA                                                                                                                                                                    1995 WRANGLER ON CRACK                                                                                                                                                                                                                LT1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  TH400                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                             LOMAX 300                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   70REAR                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         60FRONT                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         3LINK F/R                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                          14in. fox 2.0                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   42in.IROCS                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       BEEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR A LITTLE WHILE, HOPE TO BE BACK IN SOON   Dunno

one more time!
powerline

« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2008, 04:29:41 PM »

ben mann dighton ks
first is the old rig, next is work rig
am currently building an 89 yj

powerline

« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2008, 08:17:37 PM »

the bucket truck was a product of going 2 fast and not being in 4 wd.
i am in the black and from where i am standing to where the truck
stoped the front tire was off the ground.  (i think that i pooped a little
on that one) 

as for the jeep i sold it about 3 months ago
BadRockOffroad

1980 CJ7

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2008, 09:10:30 AM »

Wasssup!!

Well here are some pics I have, my old buggy and my new buggy, new buggy will be at Shamrock with my Bro in Law's sister buggy.

[

Old Buggy on Lower2

Old Buggy at Aetna Creekbed

New Buggy Pics     383 stroked, Rockwells, 44 TSLs, Sway aways, Propane, 121 inch wheelbase.   Will be Yellow, White and Blue.

Jay Mitchum - Cartersville Ga.
BadRockOffroad

1980 CJ7

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2008, 02:54:31 PM »

Thanks, for the info,
Testing it out this weekend, maybe at Aetna, we have several buggies with 3 link and panhard, that run great.   
Did the 4 link and panhard just for asthetics,  looks beefy.   
Testing on the lift seemed to work, but no real world testing yet.

I am in north Ga,  Dalton/Chatsworth area.   We have another buggy almost like mine with triangulated 4 link front, and it was a pain in the ass, but it also has coils instead of air shocks.    I will post pics of it tonight, the pics of it are a complete buggy.

We will be at Shamrock Sat and Sun, come up and introduce yourself!    white chevy hd 4dr 4x4.   I should have Badrock Offroad stickers on rig by then hopefully.

Thanks,
Jay

BadRockOffroad

1980 CJ7

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2008, 07:01:31 PM »

Here is my Bro in Laws Buggy, He just signed onto the forum today also.  His login is Jeff B

454, 44 mudders, etc

Joe S.

« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2008, 10:25:50 PM »

man, i may be in the wrong place... my stuff aint near this hardcore!!

nice rigs guys.

my name is Joe and i am from central MS. some faces are familiar here...

i wheel a 96 Geo Tracker

Zuks are more than a hobby... They are a way of life.
Joe S.

« Reply #45 on: February 29, 2008, 08:19:02 AM »

thanks for the welcomes!

bones, bumpers and sliders are bolt on if you dont fab em. Cheesy

here, since you have a vit, i thought you might could use this for inspiration. Grin

this belongs to a guy that is on a board i frequent

« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 08:19:35 AM by Joe S. » Logged

Zuks are more than a hobby... They are a way of life.
bobbys4x4

« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2008, 12:40:39 PM »

Bobby Welch - Dalton, GA

This is my wife's rig

This is my new rig.  Took it out the first time at Gray Rock in February

I built this rig a couple of years ago when my wife took over the buggy.
ToyotaJGB

« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2008, 09:04:34 PM »

Don't have any pictures to post, they're are some floating around the net if anyone if really interested.  Heres my info.

85 Toyota XtraCab
22RE, doubler, springover front, 4-link rear with Fox Air Shock and currie anti-rock, front and rear detroits, 5.29s, full hydro, full exocage, black in color with a few dents.

Thanks,
              Jake

See you guys out there.
Speeding
Hardline Forum Member #1.
Administrator

Forum member #1

« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2008, 11:03:50 AM »

Don't have any pictures to post, they're are some floating around the net if anyone if really interested.  Heres my info.

85 Toyota XtraCab
22RE, doubler, springover front, 4-link rear with Fox Air Shock and currie anti-rock, front and rear detroits, 5.29s, full hydro, full exocage, black in color with a few dents.

Thanks,
              Jake

See you guys out there.

Jake's rig,  not the best pic of the rig but it's my favorite. Grin

s10me

Spoiled Rott'n Racing

« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2008, 08:50:40 AM »

my junk

broke it, fixed it, broke it again all for the fun of it

www.morrismountainorv.com

Steve Gordon Kennesaw,Ga
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 40   Go Up