• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Eddyj said:
I would give my left nut! $37000

It's not the baddest out there but I'm very happy with it so far an got plenty of room for upgrades! Thanks for the rate.

i priced it to a guy the other day for 40k so it's cool to me that atleast one person is close to the number I had in mind.

Re: Hardline value ( no butthurt!)

Eddyj said:
Everyone scared to start? I'll go first. Good list of Parts but definitely hurts value not being assembled completely. I would say "come pick it all up" price would be between $5700 and $6500.

hjpcummins

The number I had in mind before reading eddyjs reply was 7000 like it sits unfinished..

5BrothersFabrication said:
Ok, lets try this again. :dunno:

Specs in sig. Edit: add onboard air, big sub, amp, LED rock lights, and XRC8 winch.

I'd guess somewhere around 6000 if it was cleaned up nice ready to wheel

tommy450r said:
This is pretty tough to put a price on another mans rig!!! I'd rather judge y'all's ol lady's on a scale of 1 to 10....

An I hate judging jeeps I own a 94 yj I have more money in that I care to add up and it's worth about 2500 tops if ya ask me. But people these days would ask 7500 for it in all its dented up ragged out glory lol. Why are wranglers so high like that it kills me.

Eddyj said:
LOOKING FOR "hardline value" skully

I'll go that way you guys can beat me up also.

**** chassis that got reworked by rocfun
Cheapest drive train:
Old school 350 on pane
4 speed
205 w big outputs
All 1410 joints
Welded rockwels
Mrw wheels
42 %50 tsl
New seats
18 res coil overs fox and saw
Basically the cheapest "bouncer"

I'd say between 15k an 20k like it is. well with some paint on the bare metal lol

What y'all think mine is worth?

97 TJ stretched 115"
4.0 motor stock
Np435 203/205 doubler (I think one is 203)
98 dodge 1 tons 6:17 gears Detroit in front welded in rear.
18" ads air shocks and bumps stops.
44 ground hawgs with inner beadlocks in wheels.
b13e0739e6a042028d1ea0a98a1b6841.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

No offense, but the TJ mild wheelers are blue book, the stretched Jeeps on tons are worth between $10-15k, and that Randy's buggy, WOW. Left nut and maybe a toe or two. As for the "cheap bouncer", I guess ask $20k and maybe some newbie will pay it?

Re: Re: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

No offense, but the TJ mild wheelers are blue book, the stretched Jeeps on tons are worth between $10-15k, and that Randy's buggy, WOW. Left nut and maybe a toe or two. As for the "cheap bouncer", I guess ask $20k and maybe some newbie will pay it?
No offense taken. I know they are common. We just actually just bought the jeep beginning of the year. We paid 15,000 for it. I thought it was worth it cause you can't really build it for that. Just wanted y'alls opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Seems that built Jeeps are on the rebound, which I think is great.

tommy450r said:
I wish this would have stayed in general Id like to see what everyone had to say on the subject.

Me too.
I guess John was trying to put some life in this, but I was really looking forward to the commentary.

Eddyj said:
Me too.
I guess John was trying to put some life in this, but I was really looking forward to the commentary.

Just thought it was a duplicate thread. If I missed somethng, just start it again.

Posted with my thumbs from Tapatalk.

Jon - Raleigh, NC
Currently putting together a beat old Samuria, has waggy 44's 528's, spool front and lunchbox rear that I'm going to swap around. 4.6 ish tcase? It's and older build that I'm refreshing a bit. Has some cools stuff gm alternator, yota steering still a Sami 1.3 w/Webber carb. Getting ready to strip out some of the weight and build a real cage for it. Currently on 37 toyo's I had laying around.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    663.4 KB · Views: 122
Chris from Alltech Motorsports checking in. Have a few customers on here, so I check in from time to see how things on the east are done.

Past rigs have all been toyotas
- 84 std cab long bed, flatbed welded diffs and bellfields
- 96 std cab tacoma. full cage, dual cases, diamond axled linked in the front. rolled first time out
- 01 std cab tacoma. ifs 33s, rear bypasses and dual cases

Current Rig
- 96 bronco #operationmijohauler plans include coilovers, bypasses, and deavers.

lowbudgetjunk said:
Welcome to HL. What kinda suspension is under this bad boy?

So far it's a conglomeration of sketchiness that I'll hopefully be reworking very shortly. It's sprung over with what appear to be yj leaves in the rear and maybe sami leafs or a bastard pack in the front. the front has f250 shock towers and the rear has an old school spyder tracks adjustable shock mount. Wb is around 97 inches so if and when I link it I'll push the rear back a few more inches.