• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Been lurking on here for a while and never really had alot to add, built my grand cherokee 3 years ago and been very reliable and goes great for a dana 30 and 8.8. On 36 iroks, this is the first rig i ever built so take that into consideration ha
1ed84055e05a4d91a0114e379c0c761f.jpg
. Currently working on a ford powered yj, gonna be on tons and 42's when its done
74bd9b3d2fe2cb5769e49776c1f4d63c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been floating around for a while, finally decided to post up my pile.
Molested '93 yota.
383 SBC mild build on pane, th350, doubler
14 bolt lincoln locker and dana 60 Grizzly locker.
42's

Attachments

• IMG_5888.JPG
    IMG_5888.JPG
    108.8 KB · Views: 130
My names Robert, live in central Florida but travel the southeast to wheel.

I have 2 rigs, my 89 gmc v3500 350tbi sm465/np205 60/14bolt on 40's and my wife drives the 90 yj with a tbi258 ax15/dana300 44/60 with 5.13's on 38's

Re: Re: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Zjman said:
Been lurking on here for a while and never really had alot to add, built my grand cherokee 3 years ago and been very reliable and goes great for a dana 30 and 8.8. On 36 iroks, this is the first rig i ever built so take that into consideration ha
1ed84055e05a4d91a0114e379c0c761f.jpg
. Currently working on a ford powered yj, gonna be on tons and 42's when its done
74bd9b3d2fe2cb5769e49776c1f4d63c.jpg

Are you from galliapolis? Noticed the vertical limits offroad sticker on your yj

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

09zkrankin said:
Are you from galliapolis? Noticed the vertical limits offroad sticker on your yj

no but bought it from travis down in galiopolis, u probably know him, i live up in perry county, not far from heiney farm

Re:

Ok cool, yea i know travis. We have wheeled together quite a bit, hes a good guy.

Im from ashland ky, but my dad lives in gallipolis so i know some of those guys up there

lowbudgetjunk said:
He's not telling you where he takes his drugs....sheesh :flipoff1:

X2 on the pics

****, I'm not breaking any laws, Colorado, near Ft. Collins.

Few more, back when it looked like a truck...

Here is a picture of my buggy. I hope to meet some new friends at Hawkpride ride next month. I come from a dragracing background and love being on the trails more than a few seconds at a time. lol

Attachments

• buggy side view.jpg
    buggy side view.jpg
    435.3 KB · Views: 147
  • buggy front view.jpg
    buggy front view.jpg
    334.3 KB · Views: 138
I mean that rig is ok and all. Not quite cut out for the serious wheeling but I'm sure you'll meet some good people. Lol

Holy smokes man. Sweet ride. I wanna see some vids of that thing in action. Welcome to the best board on web

Sweet rig jeff, cant wait to see it in action, i missed ya at clay valley

Thanks again. I hope to be out to play a lot more this year. Now that I sold the dragster it will free up a lot of extra time. I'm ready to play.

I guess this is where I start, huh? I'm new to the site.....Here's a pic of my '03 TJ. Currently sitting on 37" Creepy Crawlers, D44s front and rear, 14" ORIs, and stretched to 103" wheelbase. I'm in the process of building a 60/14 bolt combo, and the idea is to run 39" Reds.

Sting said:
Thanks again. I hope to be out to play a lot more this year. Now that I sold the dragster it will free up a lot of extra time. I'm ready to play.

have you got a build thread on this beast? I just built a transaxle buggy but I couldn't find enough information to make me comfortable with using a northstar.. kinda wanted a V8 but i went with a 3800SC/4t65e

Latest posts