• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Howdy, I've been around since last summer but haven't posted much. No buggy here, just a Blazer destined to be family wheeler (once it's upgraded from a shop ornament).

91 Blazer
4 spd w/ Doubler
D60 (Jana 76, Power Lock) & D70HD (spool) w/ 5.86's
~8" lift w/ 43's

It's currently under the knife for a top chop, bedliner & cage.

My wife has a Jeep, it's gets wheeled some at parks but it's mostly just a daily driver.

06 Unlimited Rubicon
3" lift w/ 33's

Having fun in Dallas!

Goatbuilt subframe, 5.3 and 4L60E, Atlas 5.0

Waiting on a scale to show up from Amazon so I can get corner weights for shocks. Need to build firewall so I can get brake booster and pedals in place.

Started the first week in December and hope to be on the trails by July.

Attachments

• BUGGY PIC.JPG
    BUGGY PIC.JPG
    317.7 KB · Views: 151
  • BUGGY CAGE TOP.JPG
    BUGGY CAGE TOP.JPG
    65.8 KB · Views: 590
  • BUGGY CAGE BACK.JPG
    BUGGY CAGE BACK.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 584
Hello I'm Michael
I just met a few of the members from this site in black mountain Kentucky over the weekend and they recommended me to this site!!

My buggy is a 1982 cj8 scrambler that has gone through lots of changes, but my change used a YJ tub and new fenders and hood to convert it to a cj7

Motor/ trans: 258, aluminum intake, header, model 300 improve propane injector- t4 with a Dana 300 transfer case

Just swapped in scout Dana 44 front and rear an did my dads take on a homemade triangulated 4 link on the rear and 4 inch lift leafs reversed on the front to keep from bending leaf springs

Tires are 16-9.5 Carlisle R1's

(Won't let me post picture)

Actually been on here over a year but never posted up on the newbie thread. My cousin has been doing this off-road thing for years and after seeing his jeep, I "needed" one as well. He tipped me off and said watch Hardline classifieds and gave me a list of parts that would be preferred when purchasing a rig. Didn't take long and found this one in Ohio. Brought it back down to Texas and so began my off-road education! I've had nothing but great experiences with this site and members have been great about answering questions and giving advice. This is all new to me but I'm loving it so far and steadily making upgrades. Hope I get to meet some folks off here someday.
1980 CJ7
Tbi 350 / th350 / 3.8 Atlas
D60 front and rear with chromoly shafts and ARB air lockers
King coilovers front and springs in the rear
39 Reds

d00095b99c2d07a7dd145eb93110bdd8.jpg

a0094c28ed1a1b17df596265fdef204c.jpg

b77263ad77fcdc4f66900dfd1fa59c31.jpg

f629570f6f5941a25c0f0c56d9b9c3e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Punkin85 said:
Actually been on here over a year but never posted up on the newbie thread. My cousin has been doing this off-road thing for years and after seeing his jeep, I "needed" one as well. He tipped me off and said watch Hardline classifieds and gave me a list of parts that would be preferred when purchasing a rig. Didn't take long and found this one in Ohio. Brought it back down to Texas and so began my off-road education! I've had nothing but great experiences with this site and members have been great about answering questions and giving advice. This is all new to me but I'm loving it so far and steadily making upgrades. Hope I get to meet some folks off here someday.
1980 CJ7
Tbi 350 / th350 / 3.8 Atlas
D60 front and rear with chromoly shafts and ARB air lockers
King coilovers front and springs in the rear
39 Reds

d00095b99c2d07a7dd145eb93110bdd8.jpg

a0094c28ed1a1b17df596265fdef204c.jpg

b77263ad77fcdc4f66900dfd1fa59c31.jpg

f629570f6f5941a25c0f0c56d9b9c3e7.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to Hardline, glad to have ya'll thumb.gif

ADMINISTRATOR

There are so many good people here man. Everyone is willing to help with tech and advice. I've met lots of great folks that have become friends I wheel with often. Offroading is so much better when you have a great group of people.

pholmann said:
There are so many good people here man. Everyone is willing to help with tech and advice. I've met lots of great folks that have become friends I wheel with often. Offroading is so much better when you have a great group of people.

JUST DON'T PISS ME OFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf: :rolf:

ADMINISTRATOR :driving: :spin: loller.gif :popcorn: :eek: >:D :woody: :D booyang

Eddyj said:
Gregg needs a hug. :dunno:

:rolf: :rolf: :rolf: I just focused on whooping Casey's roller skate this weekend in my Craftsman 12hp bagger. Oh, and welcome to HL everyone. Carry on!

ADMINISTRATOR

I figured I would go ahead and introduce myself here on Hardline. Unfortunately I am just starting a build so I don't have any exciting pictures to show just yet. For what it's worth, I'll give you a short list of the on hand parts list and let you all figure out where this is going.

97 Cherokee
79 KP 60
79 14BFF
39.5 PB Rockers
Lots of reinforcement for the unit body
Clayton 3 link crossmember
bunch of Johnny Joints
blah blah......words, words. lol

I have a long road ahead of me but I have already removed the stock axles, cleaned up the 14BFF, started cleaning off frame rails. I need to get on to ordering some more parts and really dig into this build, but I don't anticipate it going very fast.

I was just recommended to the site a few months ago, but so far, it seems like a great place to hang out and learn more from you guys that are killing it already.

If someone needs something around the Lexington/Georgetown KY area, hit me up and I'll do what I can to help out.

KCCO,

Brian S.

As stated in the Wheeling 4 Warriors thread, I recently acquired a Jduck frame from the auction.

My current rig is an '02 WJ lifted 4.5 inches with long arms on 33's. 4.7 V8 with the quadradrive (LSD front and rear) Logans Metal front bumper and a Quadratec 9K winch I picked up at the W4W ride 2 years ago. It currently has factory Overland rock rails and they have done their job. They have taken some abuse but have protected the body from damage. I just goe a custom set of sloder/rock rails a couple weeks ago but haven't had time to install the yet.

The WJ is a fairly capable rig for what it is but is is also my daily driver to get me to and from work.

Attachments

• 20160909_095407.jpg
    20160909_095407.jpg
    535.6 KB · Views: 152
  • Snapshot 1 (6-1-2017 11-29 PM).png
    Snapshot 1 (6-1-2017 11-29 PM).png
    214 KB · Views: 296
67' Bronco tube chassis front and rear, 302 w/Chevy TBI fuel injection, D60 spool front, 10.25" Sterling in rear welded. ORI's front 14" and rear 16", PSC full hydro., and OBA York 210. NP435/NP203/Np205, Tom Woods drivelines 1350 joints, Ramsey 8000 front and Warn VR8000 rear.

Attachments

• 001 - Copy.JPG
    001 - Copy.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 254
  • IMG_1503[1] - Copy.JPG
    IMG_1503[1] - Copy.JPG
    129.1 KB · Views: 259