• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

ridered3 said:
Cool to see y'all here. Got to talk with some of your team at the Mega Truck races at Adventure Offroad last September. Had a cool photo of the score rolling down the course, but Photobucket ate those pictures back in February.

Was the smoke from the exhaust or the breathers? Lol. For some reason every time I go to TN it eats a engine. Every time I go to KY I crash. SC eats transmissions. It must like GA because it always runs great there.

AOP is a awesome park and we will be back there for more events once the truck comes back out. Trying something a little different and not so muddy this time.

A Ford said:
Was the smoke from the exhaust or the breathers? Lol. For some reason every time I go to TN it eats a engine. Every time I go to KY I crash. SC eats transmissions. It must like GA because it always runs great there.

AOP is a awesome park and we will be back there for more events once the truck comes back out. Trying something a little different and not so muddy this time.

This smoke was exhaust and it sounded mean! Stinks on luck or lack there of when going to various parks!

Sounds great on coming back to AOP again. The track for the April event was totally different than what y'all ran last September.

Just start up,a build thread on whatever y'all will be building.

Krimes13 said:
Hey guys.
My name is Chris and I'm a Mississippi guy. So, I'm not really local to most of this crowd. Someone mentioned this forum several years ago and I logged on to check it out.
Realized real quick that y'all are way beyond my skill level. Been making a few upgrades and improvements on my rig over the years and have been able to make a couple Hardlines here and there.
The only parks I've been to are Hawk Pride, Superlift/Hot Springs, and Gray Rock, but am trying to plan a trip to Windrock.

My trail rig is a '82 CJ7.
Stock drivetrain 258/T4/D300/D30/AMC20
SOA and MC2100 are the main funcional changes.
Also have a couple flat fenders that need a ton of work to get back on the road.
I have 2 kids and a wife that enjoy 4-wheeling almost as much as I do.
I get a kick out of reading some of y'alls antics from time to time.

Hope to see y'all out there some time.
db6404aeff4fce866c38cccbb7bdcbf6.jpg
c7b49a655338f8a673fff8489246941e.jpg

Nice rig! And don't worry there is some Mississippi boys on here!
P.S. Nice tires and wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

leeadam94 said:
Nice rig! And don't worry there is some Mississippi boys on here!
P.S. Nice tires and wheels
Haha! Hey man!
They are holding up pretty good.
I'm still tinkering with the Willys. Picked up another 2A with a really good drivetrain mostly for parts.

Re: Re: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

69WILD1 said:
This is my 87 "Mayhem"
3" lift
33x12.50's
She is currently down and waiting for her tons and links...
1d0ea0b20c9192cc61e51f87635cf232.jpg

Love it....are you doing a build thread?

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

69WILD1 said:
Haven't thought about that... but it sounds like good idea...

Yes sir. I've got an 80 CJ5 that's coming up on the build list. It may be 3rd or so inline.

Sent from my SM-S903VL using Tapatalk

A Ford said:
I'm new here. Just here mainly to lurk because my junk wagon is currently broken. Anyway, here's my scrap heap.

Holy hell cool Adam!...this forum is why I got on the innernets in the first place...and wheelin with folks on here is why I started takin pictures in the first place!
Welcome to Hardline man!

ScottsPics said:
Holy hell cool Adam!...this forum is why I got on the innernets in the first place...and wheelin with folks on here is why I started takin pictures in the first place!
Welcome to Hardline man!

No Scott, nekkid boobies got you on the nets. flashemifyougotem Wheelin just kills time between the posts. As a matter of fact, you've been slackin on them pics. :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
No Scott, nekkid boobies got you on the nets. flashemifyougotem Wheelin just kills time between the posts. As a matter of fact, you've been slackin on them pics. :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

HA!...TRUE and TRUE!...them vehicle flyin thru the air pics been keepin me busy lately!

Not "new" here, but classic long-time lurker. Figured I'd go ahead and post an introduction. Name's Kyle. Just bought F-Toy #40 a couple weekends ago. Been wheelin a 1st gen toyota pickup for a while now. Here's a couple pics of my two rigs.

4hNdyuUl.jpg

i3Wdfavl.jpg

Thanks! Guess I probably should have posted some specs...

81 Toyota Pickup
22R on propane
4 speed
Single case with 4.7 gears and All-Pro t-case e-brake
3rd gen 4runner rear with e-locker with 4.10 gears
1st gen front axle with dirty 30s, drive flanges, welded with 4.10 gears
Hydro-assist
Rears springs up front, chevy 63s in the rear, Bilsteins on all 4 corners
39.5 Iroks on Allied beadlocks
Smittybilt xrc9.5
Hybrid cage
SR5 bucket seats with 5 pt harnesses
Other miscellaneous trail-gear stuff
Some custom fab work and odds and ends
Its a good going toyota. Built it from the ground up with a buddy. Been wheeling it hard for 4 or 5 years.

F-Toy #40 (Rock Limo)
4 seater
3RZ tacoma motor with header
5 speed
Dual cases: Front case is stock. Rear case with 4.7 gears, twin stick, and chromoly Longfield main shaft
Front axle: Custom built high pinion Dana 60, narrowed and switched to passenger side drop. Welded 4.11 gears, Yukon chromoly axles, 6 lug wheel hubs, Yukon drive flanges, and 3/4 ton brake conversion.
Rear Axle: Custom Diamond housing with FJ80 Landcruiser 9.5" differential, 4.11 gears welded, Alloy USA chromoly axles.
Suspension: Alcan super flex leaf springs with orbit eyes, bilstein shocks, anti-wrap bar on front and rear axles.
Steering: Full PSC hydaulic steering with single-ended ram.
Tires: 42" sticky Iroks on Allied beadlocks
Seats: 4 Corbeau seats with Crow 5 point harnesses
Miscellaneous: Optima Red Top battery
9k lb Warn winch on front and 8k lb Warn winch on rear
Onboard air compressor, tank, and air horns
Just picked this buggy up a couple weekends ago. I'm really looking forward to beating on it.

Hello guys,

My name is Ben, I was made aware of the forum by Enzo, or Bebop.
I am from France as well but pretty much raised in the States in corn country Indiana. :drinkers: :eat:

Been back home in the US / Ohio since a year and only wheeled once...so gotta get on it.

I have an 04 TJ Rubicon, or what's left of it. Was meant to be a rock crawler but then, shoot there are not enough rocks to climb in France, at least not legally.
Pretty much the only thing left stock is the motor and / trass /
It turned into a do it all project and ended up racing extreme winch challenges in order to go to cool places to ride.

Here is a link to an article when it was still "clean": https://www.journaldu4x4.com/?TJ-Rubicon-Jeep-Dedication

I will post pics later as I do not have any on "hand".

Ben

Ben

JeepDedication said:
Hello guys,

My name is Ben, I was made aware of the forum by Enzo, or Bebop.
I am from France as well but pretty much raised in the States in corn country Indiana. :drinkers: :eat:

Been back home in the US / Ohio since a year and only wheeled once...so gotta get on it.

I have an 04 TJ Rubicon, or what's left of it. Was meant to be a rock crawler but then, shoot there are not enough rocks to climb in France, at least not legally.
Pretty much the only thing left stock is the motor and / trass /
It turned into a do it all project and ended up racing extreme winch challenges in order to go to cool places to ride.

Here is a link to an article when it was still "clean": https://www.journaldu4x4.com/?TJ-Rubicon-Jeep-Dedication

I will post pics later as I do not have any on "hand".

Ben

Welcome to the forum. Enzo has talked quite a bit about the winch on this Jeep. Hope to see it in action sometime.

For sure, I plan on coming down for the trail rider beginning of October.

Yep, got a good deal on it back then, it is quiet impressive. My best friend and co-driver thought I wasted money until he pulled the rope with the air actuated free spool. loller.gif

Hello to all. Just saying hi, like trail riding not so much into bouching, might spill my drink. my ride is a 96 jeep cherokee with a little bit of mods.

Attachments

• 14717285_10208387466860559_2726542796469032534_n.jpg
    14717285_10208387466860559_2726542796469032534_n.jpg
    146.6 KB · Views: 184

Latest posts