Hardline Crawlers
October 23, 2018, 07:57:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Check out the Calendar for all upcoming rides and competitions.

Home   Help Calendar Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread  (Read 468859 times)
ScottsPics
Easyline Crawler

"MOST WILDEST"

« Reply #950 on: August 01, 2017, 10:06:02 AM »

I'm new here. Just here mainly to lurk because my junk wagon is currently broken. Anyway, here's my scrap heap.

Holy hell cool Adam!...this forum is why I got on the innernets in the first place...and wheelin with folks on here is why I started takin pictures in the first place!
Welcome to Hardline man!

Scott
Temple Ga

Click www.ScottsPics.SmugMug.com to see crazy Offroad Racing,Trail Wheelin & Scenery pictures
ScottsPics
Easyline Crawler

"MOST WILDEST"

« Reply #951 on: August 01, 2017, 10:07:33 AM »

OH and bolts some 44's on that mochine & hit some trails with us!

Scott
Temple Ga

Click www.ScottsPics.SmugMug.com to see crazy Offroad Racing,Trail Wheelin & Scenery pictures
CHASMAN9
Just in town for supplies...
Hardline Crawler

Hardline OG Administrator

« Reply #952 on: August 01, 2017, 10:10:57 AM »

Holy hell cool Adam!...this forum is why I got on the innernets in the first place...and wheelin with folks on here is why I started takin pictures in the first place!
Welcome to Hardline man!

No Scott, nekkid boobies got you on the nets.   Flash em  Wheelin just kills time between the posts.  As a matter of fact, you've been slackin on them pics.   Stir pot

ADMINISTRATOR 

Gregg Cary
Chelsea, Al
"Heart Attack Buggy"
Many thanks to my sponsors;
Dewey, Cheat em, and Howe
#barkequalstraction

Sosebee's off-road and Performance
RCV Performance Axles- Strongest axles on the Planet-www.rcvperformance.com
Jays Hydrographics- www.jayshydrographics.com
Team Yukon
ScottsPics
Easyline Crawler

"MOST WILDEST"

« Reply #953 on: August 02, 2017, 09:57:05 AM »

No Scott, nekkid boobies got you on the nets.   Flash em  Wheelin just kills time between the posts.  As a matter of fact, you've been slackin on them pics.   Stir pot

ADMINISTRATOR 

HA!...TRUE and TRUE!...them vehicle flyin thru the air pics been keepin me busy lately!

Scott
Temple Ga

kickdeez

« Reply #954 on: August 17, 2017, 11:42:09 AM »

Not "new" here, but classic long-time lurker.  Figured I'd go ahead and post an introduction.  Name's Kyle.  Just bought F-Toy #40 a couple weekends ago.  Been wheelin a 1st gen toyota pickup for a while now.  Here's a couple pics of my two rigs.

Bronco72

« Reply #955 on: August 17, 2017, 06:24:41 PM »

Sweet rides man!

Eric Dones. Nelsonville Kentucky

72 bronco 5.0, c6 203/205, on pitbulls. Linked and long armed on tons
kickdeez

« Reply #956 on: August 18, 2017, 07:08:00 AM »

Thanks!  Guess I probably should have posted some specs...

81 Toyota Pickup
22R on propane
4 speed
Single case with 4.7 gears and All-Pro t-case e-brake
3rd gen 4runner rear with e-locker with 4.10 gears
1st gen front axle with dirty 30s, drive flanges, welded with 4.10 gears
Hydro-assist
Rears springs up front, chevy 63s in the rear, Bilsteins on all 4 corners
39.5 Iroks on Allied beadlocks
Smittybilt xrc9.5
Hybrid cage
SR5 bucket seats with 5 pt harnesses
Other miscellaneous trail-gear stuff
Some custom fab work and odds and ends
Its a good going toyota.  Built it from the ground up with a buddy.  Been wheeling it hard for 4 or 5 years.

F-Toy #40 (Rock Limo)
4 seater
3RZ tacoma motor with header
5 speed
Dual cases: Front case is stock.  Rear case with 4.7 gears, twin stick, and chromoly Longfield main shaft
Front axle: Custom built high pinion Dana 60, narrowed and switched to passenger side drop.  Welded 4.11 gears, Yukon chromoly axles, 6 lug wheel hubs, Yukon drive flanges, and 3/4 ton brake conversion.
Rear Axle: Custom Diamond housing with FJ80 Landcruiser 9.5" differential, 4.11 gears welded, Alloy USA chromoly axles. 
Suspension: Alcan super flex leaf springs with orbit eyes, bilstein shocks, anti-wrap bar on front and rear axles.
Steering: Full PSC hydaulic steering with single-ended ram.
Tires: 42" sticky Iroks on Allied beadlocks
Seats: 4 Corbeau seats with Crow 5 point harnesses
Miscellaneous: Optima Red Top battery
9k lb Warn winch on front and 8k lb Warn winch on rear
Onboard air compressor, tank, and air horns
Just picked this buggy up a couple weekends ago.  I'm really looking forward to beating on it.
JeepDedication

« Reply #957 on: August 30, 2017, 07:12:32 PM »

Hello guys,

My name is Ben, I was made aware of the forum by Enzo, or Bebop.
I am from France as well but pretty much raised in the States in corn country Indiana.  Drinkers Eat

Been back home in the US / Ohio since a year and only wheeled once...so gotta get on it.

I have an 04 TJ Rubicon, or what's left of it.  Was meant to be a rock crawler but then, shoot there are not enough rocks to climb in France, at least not legally.
Pretty much the only thing left stock is the motor and / trass /
It turned into a do it all project and ended up racing extreme winch challenges in order to go to cool places to ride.

Here is a link to an article when it was still "clean":  https://www.journaldu4x4.com/?TJ-Rubicon-Jeep-Dedication

I will post pics later as I do not have any on "hand".

Ben

Ben

ridered3

Not Rigless

« Reply #958 on: August 30, 2017, 07:19:07 PM »

Hello guys,

My name is Ben, I was made aware of the forum by Enzo, or Bebop.
I am from France as well but pretty much raised in the States in corn country Indiana.  Drinkers Eat

Been back home in the US / Ohio since a year and only wheeled once...so gotta get on it.

I have an 04 TJ Rubicon, or what's left of it.  Was meant to be a rock crawler but then, shoot there are not enough rocks to climb in France, at least not legally.
Pretty much the only thing left stock is the motor and / trass /
It turned into a do it all project and ended up racing extreme winch challenges in order to go to cool places to ride.

Here is a link to an article when it was still "clean":  https://www.journaldu4x4.com/?TJ-Rubicon-Jeep-Dedication

I will post pics later as I do not have any on "hand".

Ben

Welcome to the forum. Enzo has talked quite a bit about the winch on this Jeep. Hope to see it in action sometime.

Tent: Freespirit Recreation RoofTop Tent (RTT)
Tow: 99' Dodge Ram 2500; 4x4 w/ 360 gas gussler...full time 10mpg
Toy: Polaris Gayzr 800s

Rockvale, TN
JeepDedication

« Reply #959 on: August 30, 2017, 07:24:32 PM »

For sure, I plan on coming down for the trail rider beginning of October.

Yep, got a good deal on it back then, it is quiet impressive.  My best friend and co-driver thought I wasted money until he pulled the rope with the air actuated free spool.   loller
Rob383

« Reply #960 on: September 07, 2017, 06:05:27 PM »

Hello to all. Just saying hi, like trail riding not so much into bouching, might spill my drink. my ride is a 96 jeep cherokee with a little bit of mods.

96 jeep cherokee, dana44 and ford 9in both locked with 4.56 gears, 39.5 boggers on wide 5 alum rims 15x14. single beadlocks on front rear has double beadlocks. junk yard motor with stock trans and 231case with sye, rides on coil springs with adjustable shocks on rear, stock shocks on front, 4 linked
yeager_0339

« Reply #961 on: September 25, 2017, 11:28:49 AM »

Welcome to hardline where ya from?
lowbudgetjunk
« Reply #962 on: October 26, 2017, 11:26:22 AM »

Welcome to Hardline man!

Looks like 55's instead of 44's for this guy....should be interesting  Booyang
JakeTeeVee

« Reply #963 on: November 02, 2017, 03:12:13 AM »

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! Smiley
CHASMAN9
Hardline Crawler

« Reply #964 on: November 02, 2017, 04:28:10 AM »

Hello, everyone! Newbie here. I'm glad to have found this great online community. I'm hoping to learn more from the other members here. Cheers! Smiley

Welcome and good to have you here Jake?  Where you from, what ya wheel and any interests? 

ADMINISTRATOR 

Gregg Cary
Chelsea, Al
"Heart Attack Buggy"
#barkequalstraction

Team Yukon
TacomaJD
Easyline Crawler

I LIKE CHEAP STUFF.....

« Reply #965 on: November 02, 2017, 07:38:50 AM »

Welcome and good to have you here Jake?  Where you from, what ya wheel and any interests? 

ADMINISTRATOR
He's Jake...from Statefarm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
5BrothersFabrication

Zzzzz....

« Reply #966 on: November 08, 2017, 05:31:39 AM »

He's Jake...from Statefarm

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

ROLF  Oh, the one I saw on TeeVee!

Mike Dodrill, Dooder to friends. Knoxville, Tennesee.<br />\'94 Explorer: 4.0, 5spd, doubler, Rockwells, 42\"s. Dead battery.
ForMud

« Reply #967 on: November 08, 2017, 06:08:56 AM »

ROLF  Oh, the one I saw on TeeVee!

I bet he's wearing khakis too.

Kenton, Delaware

1976, 79, 81, 86, What's left of a Chevy truck
350,TH-350, 203/205, 60 Front, 70HD Rear
Hillbillycrawler

« Reply #968 on: December 21, 2017, 02:53:02 PM »

91 P.O.S Chevota 4runner.  Stock 350, built th350, np205, sf 14bolt, 10bolt 5.13, shit radius rear and 4 link front. Coils f/r.
Youngstown Florida
WildDog

« Reply #969 on: January 31, 2018, 11:14:09 AM »

Hi everyone,

Gregg called me out to introduce myself. I'm Amanda, rafterb2000 (Donny's) better half. lol  Grin We have had the pleasure of meeting some of you at rides over the last couple years and enjoyed spending time on the trails and at camp with everyone.

My rig is One Bad Apple an older Coleworx rig. She just had a facelift done a few weeks ago by Smith Motorsport. Here are a few specs on her.

Tube frame with cut down landcruiser body
6.0L
PTC TH350
Atlas 3.8
Dana 60 Front 4.56, w/ ARB locker
14 bolt Rear 4.56 spool
Fox 2.0 coilovers
43" stickies on Racelines

I look forward to continuing to meet more of you as we ride and camp in the future. We always have a campfire, good food, and great time!!! If you see us be sure to stop by and say hi! Smiley

Amanda  - Rafterb2000's wife
Kentucky
Coleworx OG - One Bad Apple Buggy
AKA - Rev Limiter Rita (Thanks to PHolmann)
muddinmetal

Guntersville, AL

« Reply #970 on: January 31, 2018, 11:39:55 AM »

Hi everyone,

Gregg called me out to introduce myself. I'm Amanda, rafterb2000 (Donny's) better half. lol  Grin We have had the pleasure of meeting some of you at rides over the last couple years and enjoyed spending time on the trails and at camp with everyone.

My rig is One Bad Apple an older Coleworx rig. She just had a facelift done a few weeks ago by Smith Motorsport. Here are a few specs on her.

6.0L
PTC TH350
Atlas 3.8
14 bolt Rear 4.56 spool
Fox 2.0 coilovers

I look forward to continuing to meet more of you as we ride and camp in the future. We always have a campfire, BAD MUSIC, good food, and great time!!! If you see us be sure to stop by and say hi! Smiley

Fixed if got you  ROLF

Also, that is one of my favorite rigs of all time, glad y'all got it
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 11:40:48 AM by muddinmetal » Logged

DD- Locked straight axled Lexus on 37s
Trail Rig- 1993 XJ, 60s, Chromos, On Reds, Sumbitch is pink!
CHASMAN9
Hardline Crawler

« Reply #971 on: January 31, 2018, 12:53:33 PM »

Hi everyone,

Gregg called me out to introduce myself. I'm Amanda, rafterb2000 (Donny's) better half. lol  Grin We have had the pleasure of meeting some of you at rides over the last couple years and enjoyed spending time on the trails and at camp with everyone.

6.0L
PTC TH350
Atlas 3.8
14 bolt Rear 4.56 spool
Fox 2.0 coilovers

I look forward to continuing to meet more of you as we ride and camp in the future. We always have a campfire, good food, and great time!!! If you see us be sure to stop by and say hi! Smiley

Welcome aboard Rita and Donnie.  We always could use a new sammich queen on the trails Eat Flip Off ROLF

For you that do not know these two, make it a point to meet them.  World class people from a far away country(or state) and she can handle anything you can put in front of her and Donnie's buggy is a BIB BLOCK BEAST! shit

ADMINISTRATOR

Gregg Cary
Chelsea, Al
"Heart Attack Buggy"
#barkequalstraction

Team Yukon
zukimaster

Hold my beer and watch this!

« Reply #972 on: January 31, 2018, 07:03:12 PM »

I always hang out with Amanda and Donnie, she even brings me cookie dough ice cream beer! And we sing Lil Wayne rap songs together!  Woot Some of the best people you will meet!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2018, 07:09:26 PM by zukimaster » Logged

Tin Top Sammy under construction, Chad, Ft. Payne AL
WildDog

« Reply #973 on: February 01, 2018, 11:39:55 AM »

Fixed if got you  ROLF

Also, that is one of my favorite rigs of all time, glad y'all got it

Thanks for fixing that for me.  molaugh  Hope to see you all again soon!  (I will make sure we have the good music playing next time we see y'all)  Grin
She is an older rig but, I am super happy to have her. 

Welcome aboard Rita and Donnie.  We always could use a new sammich queen on the trails Eat Flip Off ROLF

For you that do not know these two, make it a point to meet them.  World class people from a far away country(or state) and she can handle anything you can put in front of her and Donnie's buggy is a BIB BLOCK BEAST! shit

ADMINISTRATOR

Thanks for the welcome! But, really Sammich queen...  wtf  I think you best be stopping at Subway before you hit the trails if you want a sammich sir.   ROLF

I hope we continue to meet more of you all out on the trails and camping in the future. We love to have a great time on and off the trail with everyone.

I always hang out with Amanda and Donnie, she even brings me cookie dough ice cream beer! And we sing Lil Wayne rap songs together!  Woot Some of the best people you will meet!

We love when you hang out at camp with us, it's all about having a great time with great friends.  Drinkers  Can't wait until next time.  RO' TIDE  Booyang

Amanda  - Rafterb2000's wife
Kentucky
Coleworx OG - One Bad Apple Buggy
AKA - Rev Limiter Rita (Thanks to PHolmann)
ljholmann

Wife of Pholmann

« Reply #974 on: February 01, 2018, 07:39:31 PM »

Welcome to the forum. Enzo has talked quite a bit about the winch on this Jeep. Hope to see it in action sometime.

HI Ben! Glad you are here! By the way: i still have your cooler and vest from Harlan. Smiley

Lori Holmann aka Poppy McGasket
Indecision Buggy
Knoxville, TN
In honor of my husband: less bullshit more wheeling...
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: