• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

Here is my web wheelin machine ;D

99 TJ, HP60, 14B, 5.13's, custom 3 link front, 4 link rear, 106' WB, 40" Iroks
Jeep.jpg

DSC00084.jpg

Build Thread:
http://www.pirate4x4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=591360

My name is Ronny, Pdaddy knows me as the Cheap Bastard My rigs specs: Redman, sign Aries, Likes long walks when you run out of propane :flipgotcha:

K-5 Frame Wrangler Tub
Home Grown 4-link rear
Leaf Front
D60/14B 4.56
350 Propane 465 205
39.5's Tsl and Boggers Baby!
Hydro-Steer and B.S.
PC0104101.jpg

PC0104091.jpg

PC0104111.jpg

nah he is more lucky than cheap gets more sweet deals than anybody i have ever seen
he is only a cheap bastard when it comes to lunch and ordering pizza. king of the free lunch ha ha
just giving you ****.
ronny and randy both have as much time and work in my buggy as i do,

here is mine on about it's 3rd time of being chopped up and built again.
about 6 or so feet of cj-5 frame tube the rest of the way back. turned into 4-seater
60/14blt / 35 spline molys / DE full hydraulic / lead spring front / coils and 4-link outback
350 tbi / th350 / 203- 300 dbler with big shaft kit f/r
44" tsl's on beadlocks and some sweet trucker girl drive flanges

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here is my former Jeep that has been scrapped to build the buggy that I am currently building.

Here is another of the rides that I have wheeled recently!

And the Current project, 2 seater fusion chassis, TPI 383 TH350 Dana 300 4-1 kit, Shaved 60, Shaved 14 Bolt, 5.13 and a few other misc. parts I keep adding.

Daniel

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Josh, I've met a few of you guys in the past year riding along with Greg and Travis. I blew my rear end apart in Harlan last July and my rebuild is taking forever. No pics yet.
'94YJ, 42"tls,HPd60,10.25,all35spl,Stak,4link rear, still rockin leafs in the front and a fairly stock 4.0-it gets worked ;D. Hope to make it down yalls way this summer.

I'm here, you can thank Paul for that

check out www.rockwildengineering.com for pics stats and such

Hey guys, I'm Bryan.I met up with a couple of your guys today and bought an Alabama jeep.I am looking forward to get together and do some riding.I'll post up some pics soon as I can.ya'll have probably seen this jeep in action .

Bill Durham here. Kid Rok keeps talking about this place so I thought I would join in on the fun. I have 2 rigs, one of which is for sale.

98 TJ on 60's with Fox coilovers and a Dodge Durango 5.2 V8 named Durangler. This one is for sale.

5.jpg

Ground up built Stock Mod Jeep Wrangler with Chevy 5.3 V8, Solid HP 60's, Walker Evans Air Shocks, 3 link front, 4 link rear, 700R4 w/ reverse manual valve body, Atlas 4.3 and 35" BFG Krawlers. This one is named Wrangler SS.

ModStock67.jpg

Wheelie.jpg

Whats up......I am a newb here. I am in Tuscaloosa so I know Cole, Juan Hong, and 3 Tons 'o Fun. Cole convinced me to join. I am on about 10 other forums but I have to saythis one is sweet...I have been reading on here a while. Anyway heres my rig....just poser pics. Its still a work in progress. 84 Military Chevy- Wheelbase was shorted and the front narrowed . It is getting a 6.0 Lq4 this summer along with inner cage, and 42's and some other small things.
Picture3921.jpg

Picture3920.jpg

I guess I'll finally post in this thread.

Name's Erin and yes I know it is spelled like a girl but my wife will attest that I'm all Man. I'm the spotter for Team Rockwild and also part wrench bitch. Besides the comps, I wheel a 1947 Willys CJ2A that is on a CJ7 frame, 304 on pane, TH400, Dana 20 twinsticked, 44's with chromos up front and welded both, 35" MT/R's and no care for the body since there isn't very much left. I can't post pics from work, but there isn't much to see. I have spent most of the time lately working on the single seat buggy for Rockwild. Should be a fun year in XRRA and RROCK again. Can't wait to get started.

here's ERIN's junk

IMG_4163.jpg

leaking as usually!

uh oh - hoods up!

IMG_4137.jpg

it does pretty good when you get fuel, spark and all the fluids working together

IMG_4149.jpg

Here
Name Is Jimmy and I build stuff
I wheel a beat to hell and back swing arm suspended F350 that looks like ****
I have lots of friends already on here just introducing myself to the others

Murfreesboro TN

I've been checking up on this site a lot lately, figured I ought to finally register. I wheel a cobbled up yj, now more buggy, with a little bit of bling.

Travis said:
I've been checking up on this site a lot lately, figured I ought to finally register. I wheel a cobbled up yj, now more buggy, with a little bit of bling.

Travis that beat up YJ gets it. You walked the entrance to Rail Trail like it was flat ground.
244790703-M-1.jpg

I learned about this forum after it was linked on pirate. My rig has a narrowed YJ frame, FJ80 axles, air shocks on each corner, and random stuff from almost every make of vehicle. I live in NC and tend to wheel mostly in the southeast.

DCP_3697.jpg

Speeding said:
That's Harlan isn't it? If so...what trail is that!? The whole time I was there that's where I wanted to go.
Yes, that's an optional line near the entrance to Mason Jar. For whatever reason my rig does fairly well there. It really is a pretty decent drop, this guy is about 6'3".
http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w256/bigtacoma2003/Harlan%20AFD%2007/Harlan118.jpg (too big to embed in the thread)

The first time I ran can opener I followed three or four guys that got rejected and thought I was hot stuff. This is the second time and it wasn't as smooth. :)

(God damn I'm bringing sexy back in this video!)
th_100_1028.jpg

MIKE WILSON GARDENDALE ALABAMA 1995 WRANGLER ON CRACK LT1 TH400 LOMAX 300 70REAR 60FRONT 3LINK F/R 14in. fox 2.0 42in.IROCS BEEN OUT OF THE GAME FOR A LITTLE WHILE, HOPE TO BE BACK IN SOON :dunno:

Latest posts