• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Newbies Post Up Here - Rig Specs & Info Thread

I'm new here, Pirate veteran, and I'm between rigs...

Had a green 97 4Runner linked on 40's with a supercharged digger motor.

Currently putting around on a dirt bike.

Working out details on a new WOD digger.

Kubotaorange76 said:
I joined and posted awhile back in 2008-9ish, lost my username.
Current rig is more budget friendly, and more for bunny slopes and drinking beer in heat/ac.
87 f-350 flatbed
6.9, craigslist turbo kit waiting to go on . Smoke much?
T-19, bw tcase
60 with 35 spline outers and spartan
Welded sterling rear
38 tsls on recentered trailready hummer locks
4.10's for now
Pmf shackle reversal with sd springs set to side until i get my shop finished

Plan to piece together a buggy in the next few years

Still have a pile of other shitty old ferds

Post up pics, I remember you from the old FTE days. Always liked you orange truggy/ford.

Kubotaorange76 said:
where do folks host now that photobucket is f-ed?

I use tap talk to post the picture then use safari on my phone to look or post without pictures since tap talk is a pain in the **** to use.

Knoxville / Oliver Springs Guy
Toyota 22r propane dual cases

Attachments

• rock.jpg
    rock.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 522
Hello all. I'm in middle Tennessee and I have a few different off-road Jeeps and stuff but I'm new to this forum. I recently picked up a Toyota buggy so it will be the new one to mess with for a while. I have been off-roading and building junk for about 8 years now. Any way I just wanted to introduce my self.

Kep01 said:
Hello all. I'm in middle Tennessee and I have a few different off-road Jeeps and stuff but I'm new to this forum. I recently picked up a Toyota buggy so it will be the new one to mess with for a while. I have been off-roading and building junk for about 8 years now. Any way I just wanted to introduce my self.

Glad you found us, post up some pics of what ya got and ask for whatever you need. :dblthumb:

ADMINISTRATOR

I am also getting ready to start a scrambler build. It's gonna be a long one though. May have to sell some toys to make it faster

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey all my name's Ben and I am new to Hardline Crawlers.
I have a TJ 5.3L, 465, atlas that doesn't have enough lug nuts yet.
Probably won't post too much but wanted to do an intro before checking out the classifieds.

qI59y0w.jpg

By some weird twist of fate I sell boulders. Long story.

RixM2Yv.jpg

The Rock Farm can be tough on parts.

nRZm2KM.jpg

J7LJ2eu.jpg

gitcha sum said:
Whats up P.
Hotrod is right I'm in PA mile 300 off the turnpike, it's about an hour NW of philly.

you ever been to Rausch creek? We are talking about another trip up there soon. Welcome to the board.

Latest posts