• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain annual FEB JAM February 1st-3rd 2019

Jacksonwolf39

HALE will be open for there annual FEB JAM ride February 1st-3rd.

Camping will be a available starting at noon on Friday the 1st. Reservations recommended for campers and motorhomes. Not needed for primitive camping. Food will not be available for this event. Cost will be $20 dollars per day per person. Children 10 and under are free.

This is always a awesome ride with a good turn out! They had a awesome turn out this past ride in November so let's see if we can top it! Look forward to seeing everyone there! thumb.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jackson,

While I know this is a few months away, can you or someone check with JR about parking and camping at his place during Feb Jam?

I'd probably bring the toy hauler (assuming I still have it or something similar), but pretty sure I won't get it situated in the Hale parking area if it is the least bit wet.

DrankinInTheWoods said:
When wet, the Hale Mountain parking area is a Level 5 trail in a Tundra pulling a 20' car trailer. :****:

Ain't that the truth! Nearly got the tow rig stuck for the November ride and watched several others struggle with parking area.

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Yes we will get something figured out forsure. And the parking is always fun when it's wet. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds great to me. While having power for the heater would be nice, getting everything stuck in the parking area to do so would be less than ideal.

ridered3 said:
Jackson,

While I know this is a few months away, can you or someone check with JR about parking and camping at his place during Feb Jam?

I'd probably bring the toy hauler (assuming I still have it or something similar), but pretty sure I won't get it situated in the Hale parking area if it is the least bit wet.

Dont be a pansy. Hit it with something besides your purse.

ridered3 said:
Ha I had enough problems getting everything situated with just the Dodge and open trailer for the November ride.

I almost got stuck at AOP this weekend in the truck. Damn field was slick as ****. Lock her in 4wd and go.

one month away and a weekend I don't have to work!! ;D

Effective January 1, 2019, the price will increase to $20 per person per day. Camping will still be free with a minimum 2 day gate fee. Children 10 and under will still be free. All military, active or retired, will be free. Reservations will still be $300 per day and will cover 15 people. All over the 15 will be at $20. per day.

^^ In case anyone didn't see/ doesn't have FB , pretty cool about the military deal

CHASMAN9 said:
Added to calendar

ADMINISTRATOR

thanks Dad!

Also if anyone is looking for places to stay my girlfriend was telling me about these SUPER NICE houses they rent right here in down town new market (15 minutes away) for reasonable price and they've been recently renovated. Both can throw a rock and hit Winchester road. Also have room for truck and trailer.

This is the smaller one

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/17619646?ampClientId=Nc_9B5EfwUES5FTkfVLiiEB3JVLgB7TMmWA0rKxZpsL5xve5OJR_RziQBOb8Qd2P&_gl=1%2A1wszlnq%2A_ga%2AYW1wLWo5S3REU09Wbi1FbXdEOTVzNl9EMXlmbE5NbmlzTU5hMmE5ZFRnQWpVVFVEakstR1d1S1BKYTBBYTF3cUJUcFQ.&guests=1&adults=1

This is a big house, so if you've got a group of people this would be ideal and be CHEAP split a couple ways!

https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/20536166?ampClientId=Nc_9B5EfwUES5FTkfVLiiEB3JVLgB7TMmWA0rKxZpsL5xve5OJR_RziQBOb8Qd2P&_gl=1%2A9k1vpk%2A_ga%2AYW1wLWo5S3REU09Wbi1FbXdEOTVzNl9EMXlmbE5NbmlzTU5hMmE5ZFRnQWpVVFVEakstR1d1S1BKYTBBYTF3cUJUcFQ.&guests=1&adults=1

Where is this said gate? Last time I went it was a hassle trying to get in and out of the park

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Latest posts