• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

HALE mountain annual FEB JAM February 1st-3rd 2019

pass the entrance to the park, they will have someone down there at the bottom of the hill, go down and take your first right ( I believe ) go until it dead ends (that's where the gate is)

all and all it's about a mile maybe less past the park

I'm a maybe. I want to go but i also want to make the HPO ride at the end of the month. Guess we will see what all happens next week.

Went yesterday and checked/rode as many trails as possible for next weekend. Wether for next Saturday is looking awesome and will hopefully stay that way!! I cannot wait for next Saturday and looking forward to riding with everyone!

Jacksonwolf39 said:
Went yesterday and checked/rode as many trails as possible for next weekend. Wether for next Saturday is looking awesome and will hopefully stay that way!! I cannot wait for next Saturday and looking forward to riding with everyone!

Sounds great on the trails and the weather too. Will be down Saturday morning for just a day trip.

For those parking at my farm, i recommend getting there early. Couple of my buddies will be up there helping people park and what not. I can fit around 50 trucks and trailers if people will park smart. Next year i will be able to park around 100. If you see anyone acting an ass or dumping trash, take a pic and handle it. Then send me the pic so it can be addressed later. I wont be there due to prior obligations but everyone please be safe and have fun. Know that parking is limited and be patient.

jrhall said:
For those parking at my farm, i recommend getting there early. Couple of my buddies will be up there helping people park and what not. I can fit around 50 trucks and trailers if people will park smart. Next year i will be able to park around 100. If you see anyone acting an ass or dumping trash, take a pic and handle it. Then send me the pic so it can be addressed later. I wont be there due to prior obligations but everyone please be safe and have fun. Know that parking is limited and be patient.

Doughnuts permitted?

team rocklife said:
I have never been to Hale Mtn, Is this a big ride.. I might try to make it, videos look awesome

There is usually a really good turn out , parking is the only downfall here IMO. Plan to get there early, the road the park is on can get congested really easily as well. The park is super rocky, lots of creek beds and natural rock obstacles.

team rocklife said:
I have never been to Hale Mtn, Is this a big ride.. I might try to make it, videos look awesome

smbroady82 said:
There is usually a really good turn out , parking is the only downfall here IMO. Plan to get there early, the road the park is on can get congested really easily as well. The park is super rocky, lots of creek beds and natural rock obstacles.

What he said, plus the park looks small on the map, but there are trails and obstacles all over the place. Most of the trails are pretty well marked, but you could always just find a group and follow along vs having to navigate yourself.

However, Cartotracks has a really good map of this place, so it's worth the $ if you want to explore semi on your own.

will someone be at the gate fri all day any gps directions hate to have to turn around with the camper