• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

USD stickies

jccarter1 said:
drool drool drool I saw them this morning and had a chubby ever since if they want someone to test them in the south I would be happy to destroy some parts with these beast

I second this motion.

idleryj46 said:
I seen them on FB and I seen 185lbs thrown in there several times. :****:

Actually, no where near the 185lbs mark, Scott Goforth has weighed them in with a Vision wheel attached and they are a Jenny Craig version at only 132lbs. VERY deceiving to look at them Golden Corral fat boy specials and imagine they are that light. Kudos to Kryptonite Kustoms for producing these and hopefully they will be able to handle the mass production of these monsters.

"
Scott Goforth
Product development for Mickey Thompson !!Ben Anderson Clyde Bynum Donnie Miller! ..weighs 132lb with a Vision Wheel !"

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
Actually, no where near the 185lbs mark, Scott Goforth has weighed them in with a Vision wheel attached and they are a Jenny Craig version at only 132lbs. VERY deceiving to look at them Golden Corral fat boy specials and imagine they are that light. Kudos to Kryptonite Kustoms for producing these and hopefully they will be able to handle the mass production of these monsters.

"
Scott Goforth
Product development for Mickey Thompson !!Ben Anderson Clyde Bynum Donnie Miller! ..weighs 132lb with a Vision Wheel !"

ADMINISTRATOR

Goforth weighed these? or did he weigh the mickeys?

Mickeys

8d08ad443af927f9186ae9972bef2f04.jpg

FlatlandFSJ said:
Goforth weighed these? or did he weigh the mickeys?

My bad, they were the Mickeys in the picture. They look pretty close and aggressive.

ADMINISTRATOR

Eddyj said:
Reported for Fake News. Gregg trying to start drama.

Just like the other day, was it really your birthday or did you just want some attention? HMMM. :stir:

ADMINISTRATOR

Being an attention whore and spreading false information are two completely different issues, sir. :gtfo:

I can't wait to see what both of these tires do. The SX has dominated for several years, I gotta think someone is making a compound that is super stickie.

muddinmetal said:
That Mickey should be light... it has had 30 lbs grooved out of it :****:

My thoughts as well. And for the majority of us who just trail ride and actually enjoy working our way up hard trails for an entire weekend, a tire cut like that is worthless imo.

tallnate said:
My thoughts as well. And for the majority of us who just trail ride and actually enjoy working our way up hard trails for an entire weekend, a tire cut like that is worthless imo.

X1000