• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

USD stickies

Eddyj said:
Nope just "big Johnson"

My head is going to explode!!!
cd85cc5aca8a3e70d31879bc7737cc78.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now this has my attention... hitit

Billstoy told me at AOP a few months ago about a 38" tsl sticky. I havent seen anything on them. I know they arent almost 4' tall but i'd love to get a set of those for the little jeep.

jeeptj99 said:
Billstoy told me at AOP a few months ago about a 38" tsl sticky. I havent seen anything on them. I know they arent almost 4' tall but i'd love to get a set of those for the little jeep.

I think they need something in the 38-40 range, I would buy them. I heard the same thing you did, and I could not find any current interco tsl style tires 38-38.5 made for a 17" wheel, so it would have to be completely new I would think

I would be willing to be if Interco would build a 38-40" x 13.50 x 17 that they would sell more of those than the 43"s.
I love the 38.5 SX on my buggy but stickys would kick ass.

Interco has replied stating 2 sizes and 6 models. Mentioned 50x17 - 17,20, and 24 (For tractor wheel guys).

jeeptj99 said:

There was a guy on the HL page on FB talking about those but they needed a certain number of preorders before they would do a run.

RustyC said:
I would be willing to be if Interco would build a 38-40" x 13.50 x 17 that they would sell more of those than the 43"s.
I love the 38.5 SX on my buggy but stickys would kick ass.

They said the 40 would be wider, no clue why they would make it wider.

clemsonjeep said:
I would definitely give very strong consideration to a 38-40" sticky TSL.
[/quote

I agree a 38 -12.50-17 sx sticky would be so nice especially for the Toyota crew

haustow said:
They said the 40 would be wider, no clue why they would make it wider.
[/quote
Why!! ! To be like Pitbull and make a 39 x 16.50? My 42" pitbulls are 15.50 and I think they are too wide. We ain't sand crawling here.

redneckengineered said:
If they do this and don't make a 40" SX sticky their R&D department should have their heads examined.

if they do this and don't make a sticky larger than a 43 then why make the ad say MEGA SX :****: :popcorn:

1tfrot said:
if they do this and don't make a sticky larger than a 43 then why make the ad say MEGA SX :****: :popcorn:

That's my thinking too. Seems like a MEGA SX would be somewhere between 46' and 66'' tall for the Mega Truck/replacement Top Truck Challenge guys.

Also one of the #things says #50sx so potentially a 50'' sticky?