• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

USD stickies

jeeptj99 said:
any idea who was leading that or if it happened? That would be worth looking into if they were 200 a tire.

Not $200 a tire. a 200 tire minimum order. It has happened before. Pirate got a 200 tire order to have some 42.5 sticky boggers made :****:

muddinmetal said:
Not $200 a tire. a 200 tire minimum order. It has happened before. Pirate got a 200 tire order to have some 42.5 sticky boggers made :****:

:rolf: i feel like a dumbass now. Carry on.

Waffle said:
???? They ARE making a mega sx. It'll be 50" in both stick & non stick. Just so happens that they're also rolling out other sizes of various models as well and the 40" sx sticky/non sticky is one of them.

It is my understanding, the new tires/sizes will be semi-sticky. Probably manufactured overseas and just a guess but the 40 inch version will probably be a Super Swamper LTB 16/40-17.

Waffle said:
If you look at the comments on the Interco bookface post you'll see that interco is answering some questions. Based on that it looks like...

1. 50x17x17 & 20 & 24 sx sticky + non sticky will soon be available.
2. It'll have 1.75" - 2" thick lugs on it
3. It'll be a lot less than $1000 per tire
4. 40" sx sticky is coming as well
5. There may be a sticky 47" LTB and 45" sx2 by end of 2019.
6. Release date for Mega is by KOH or close to it.
7. All new models are planned for release on 2019.

:dblthumb: :spin:

Waffle said:
If you look at the comments on the Interco bookface post you'll see that interco is answering some questions. Based on that it looks like...

1. 50x17x17 & 20 & 24 sx sticky + non sticky will soon be available.
2. It'll have 1.75" - 2" thick lugs on it
3. It'll be a lot less than $1000 per tire
4. 40" sx sticky is coming as well
5. There may be a sticky 47" LTB and 45" sx2 by end of 2019.
6. Release date for Mega is by KOH or close to it.
7. All new models are planned for release on 2019.
A lot less than 1k per tire puts it about 43" pricing. Unless those have gone down a bunch.

True story

Edit. I'm 42 and I remember when 44s were mud bog tires only.......

I remember when only one guy in the county had 44s and that ass clown would rut up the local wheeling spot so none could get up the hills on our 35s.

Eddyj said:
I remember when only one guy in the county had 44s and that ass clown would rut up the local wheeling spot so none could get up the hills on our 35s.

Yes. Twins Tim and Jim Carey. Had a 3+3 square body on 5 tons and at least 50" V-treads. You had to go through this 60-70', 2' deep "puddle" to get into the Red Bud trails. Went through it Saturday, wheeled all day, come back out the same way, run through it Sunday and the hood of my Bronco disappeared. Found out later, those 2 asshats would find a hole, put it in 2WD and let er eat. Made the hole about 5' deep in the ruts.

Said Bronco.
5a4c9f58e98369094ef8a4463012b31e.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

I would think they would have to be made out of one compound or else it would separate pretty fast imo.

SO!!!! Is there anyone not sponsored or has the balls to honestly tell us which is better????? I'd like to hear from someone who has run both SX and the USD.... folks acting like it's top secret?????????????????????????????????

If your rig can handle a 46 and all you want to do is trail ride then I would go with a 46 USD without a doubt.

If you are racing it is hard to beat a cut SX though the sticky mickey seems to do very well in loose soil.

For a Trail rig that sees a lot of rock and can't handle a 46 I would go with an uncut SX

That's probably the most straight forward review of them I've seen yet.

Not going to lie, I just want to bolt a set up and take some pictures. Lol

I'm still over here waiting for a person or video to say that the USD is a stickie tire.
I've seen a couple sets rolling down a hill on a 1320 horsepower rig but nothing showing it's a stickie compound.

Latest posts