• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired 39" Reds

Gadametz

Looking for 4 or 5 red labels. Have cash in hand or may ship for a good deal. I'm located in Central Arkansas
May be interested in 8x6.5 or 8x170 wheels also, whatcha got?

$2500 shipped to a Fastenal near you.
Less if you pick up in Knoxville TN. I will go to Birmingham AL around the 26th and AOP for New Years and can take them with me.

(4) almost new Racelines 8x6.5, black wheels and aluminum ring, some scratches on the rings, not beat to death.
(4) 50% 39" reds

I also got a brand new spare with the same wheel and tire combo. Brand new never touched the ground.

I would separate tires and wheels as long as the tires sell first.

I can ship via Fastenal no problem.

I only have this shitty pic and will take some better ones ASAP.

IMG-3559.jpg

I have 6 mtr stickies in 42 inch size on allied steel 8x6.5. 1800$ located southeast Missouri. Can text pics if interested 15737686893

I have 6 in West GA for 2k. 4 on my jeep now have probably 40-50% tread. 1 basically new one that holds air but leaks in one of the typical sidewall cracks. Leaks down over a day. 1 bald one that holds air good. Test me 770-363-0721 for pics. Come's with a can of the BK cold vulcanizing compound.

Check out skinny pedal racing, he is a vendor on here, I ordered 4 new ones back in the summer, just a little over 2100 delivered to my front door.

Skinny Pedal racing has an awesome deal right now on Red Labels, fast and easy to deal with!!!!

Latest posts