• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Denver

race_jeep said:
I've never skied, but errbody says I should I try it

You definitely should. They have had great snow this year too. Most of the terrain is open out that way. My wife got me addicted on our honeymoon. Has been hard to watch this year since we can't go with a new baby.

I've been to Denver several times... Hell, I got married there in March. They have a bunch of great local breweries. If you can make it about 1-1.5 hour north to Estes Park it is some pretty sweet scenery. The Rocky Mountain National Park is there.

That's in Estes Park

Attachments

• 2018-12-19 09.43.55.jpg
    2018-12-19 09.43.55.jpg
    138.1 KB · Views: 97
DrankinInTheWoods said:
I've been to Denver several times... Hell, I got married there in March. They have a bunch of great local breweries. If you can make it about 1-1.5 hour north to Estes Park it is some pretty sweet scenery. The Rocky Mountain National Park is there.

I definitely plan on spending a couple days just wandering through the mountains

Maybe someone that has been more than once can spread some more info but the only time I was out there on the motorcycle we stopped at a place on the interstate called Kermit's that had green chili. It was some good stuff and had a nice stage/band area. I was out in July so maybe that's a summer place? Also we road independence pass and road up to the continental divide.

DrankinInTheWoods said:
A place where the beer flows like wine where beautiful women instinctively flock like the salmon of Capistrano. A little place called Aspen.

So you're sayin there's a chance