• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Gofundme for border wall.

Nevermind the 7.9% and $.30 per donation that gofundme will keep. Lol dang that would have been an excellent business to start.

The Luke said:
Nevermind the 7.9% and $.30 per donation that gofundme will keep. Lol dang that would have been an excellent business to start.

Pretty sure they cut that out. There is an option to donate to go fund me but I think that is all.

They take it out of the final amount when you withdrawal the money. Exactly why we didn't use them when we were fund raising. So the person donating doesn't see it. Just the person collecting the money.

The nonprofit we used charged a 3% processing fee on every donation. That was the lowest we could find out of all the crowd funding pages. But you have to have legal proof that it is for a specific cause(medical, adoption, etc..). Not "I want my nose pierced.."

Haha, just clicked to see what is up to and saw this name on recent donations

90c2cfa0f635c6d1ef9735d5f8268276.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

onepieceatatime said:
Wasn't this supposed to be the plan?
af0ded2fd6bf3d1953da6c9582e82545.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

It's better this way anyways. Think about it, none of us want to pay more taxes but this is one of the first times in history the individuals of this country have said, you know what? here, take our money, but instead of wasting it on a bunch of stupid b******* and inflated budget use it for this

What's really shitty, Trump needs 5 billon for the wall, and can't get it, but the government has already earmarked 10 billon for South America and Mexico for economic development. **** is so backwards in Washington

I don't watch the news channels like Fox News or anything, but are they covering this?
Seems like a large amount of money has been donated, but I fear the news media is washing it under a rug.

Re: Re: Gofundme for border wall.

muddinmetal said:
It's better this way anyways. Think about it, none of us want to pay more taxes but this is one of the first times in history the individuals of this country have said, you know what? here, take our money, but instead of wasting it on a bunch of stupid b******* and inflated budget use it for this
I'm with you, like I said in an earlier post I think this is how most things government does now should be funded. The Wall is just a big government solution to solve a big government problem. If we weren't forced to pay people to not work which creates a need for labor, then the government forces employers to overpay for labor and other business cost (think minimum wage) then we wouldn't have such a black market for illegal labor to try and keep up with the demands of our economy that drive people to come here to work. If we want to fix the immigration problem we have to fix the real cause of it and not putting a billion dollar band aid on it.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Boy if they build the wall just think nothing will get done anymore cause millennials won't work and definitely won't do manual labor which is what most immigrants are doing. This country was built by immigrants and unless ur Native American then you are a immigrant and so do you belong here? I'm up for keeping the wrong people out but to waste money on something so stupid is ridiculous

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

So you want thousands of people to come into our country, automatically get put into the welfare system, bring diseases, because none of them have ever been vaccinated, not to mention several MS 13 gang members. I bet you have locks on the front door of your house don't you? Do you not want to see who is there before you welcome them in?

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

If border patrol agents were ordered to shoot on sight we wouldn't need a wall. And ammo is much cheaper.

Well immigrants cannot get welfare unless it's deemed a medical necessity and then it's just Medicaid legal immigrants cannot receive welfare till after 5 years of being here, lazy white trash and blacks consume most of the welfare in this country, trust me, I'm up for some better border protection but a wall isn't the answer and as far as vaccinations go. I'm more worried about these new age moms who aren't vaccinating there kids because they think it causes autism or something. Im more worried about a terrorist coming in through Canada disguised as a truck driver cause trust me there as thousands of towel head truck drivers coming in from Canada every day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro