• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

SOLD

Oh yeah and I got a title and all the stuff so you could throw a tag on it if you wanted to drive it down the road.

If you wanted to sponsor a stock class endurance rig I would drive it. Just gonna throw that out there.

BUG-E J said:
If you wanted to sponsor a stock class endurance rig I would drive it. Just gonna throw that out there.

I looked at doing that but as it sits now it would be a mod class vehicle. If it's still around in March I may run it at river rock since it's not too far from the house.

I'd like to see a 2 man cruiser class. Driver has the wheel and passenger has gas and brake. I will have to steer you dont want me to have the go pedal.

I'll have this bad mochine at hawk pride if anyone wants to check out all the awesomeness and give me a wad of cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jduck said:
I'll have this bad mochine at hawk pride if anyone wants to check out all the awesomeness and give me a wad of cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damnit man, you're gonna be coming right by my house on the way to and from Hawk Pride......I still really wish I could score this thing somehow. :****:

MoparMan said:
Damnit man, you're gonna be coming right by my house on the way to and from Hawk Pride......I still really wish I could score this thing somehow. :****:

There ya go, free delivery!!

Re: Re: Chop top 99 xj

Molly Hatchet said:
Can't believe this hasn't sold yet. Good price. Good rig.
X2 I heard a he'll give some special services if asking price is met

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Re: Re: Chop top 99 xj

ranger11 said:
X2 I heard a he'll give some special services if asking price is met

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

Sure...I'll let em load it on their trailer and go home with it!

Latest posts