• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

French Tickler buggy

You have definately got a badass buggy in the making brother! I hadnt seen one of Bent Fabs chassis in person but they are sweet and well thought out. Thanks for the stuff again Enzo

Great progress pics ! I miss detailed pics for all the little efforts ! :dblthumb: she is gonna be badass, keep plugging away

Thanks guys ! Definitely not quitting right now.
I'm very excited to see it progress. Even if it's just a little bit.

jeeptj99 said:
YOu getting to use that water cooler?

Yeah man ! Although Donny used it more than me :D He welds AL like a boss. Even got one for Christmas after trying this one :smoke:

Right now I try to MIG weld most of everything but the welder I use is only 115V. So on a few key components (harness mounts for example) I used the TIG for stronger welds.

Current tally :

i6n4.jpg

Blue dots I'm waiting parts before being able to start on the items.

Green dots are items that have been started but not finished yet.

I've spent every single spare minute I could in my garage since January.

Sick as a dog. Down 10lbs in 6 weeks (better than crossfit) Still making progress.

Welding the O2 bungs and the V-Band tonight.

I'm glad you got your lightbar done... I'd get the snorkel and angry grill done before anything else.

smbroady82 said:

I've got plenty of rational reasons why NOS is a good idea. But mostly cause it's gonna be fun to hit it 8)

Eddyj said:
I'm glad you got your lightbar done... I'd get the snorkel and angry grill done before anything else.

No kidding man, I've gotta work on this angry grill thing asap so I can go to the thursday JK club meet in the Walmart parking lot and not be left alone. Def. adding that to the list.

Way ahead of you on the snorkel thing though:

8287-E8-CD-1-F37-48-EA-92-A6-D3023-C87-EEF6.jpg

I'm here for the fist pumps remember.

ridered3 said:
Oh yeah! Going to hit the switch and then get a shot of NOS Energy drink delivered. Kinda like a CamelBak drink setup, but French.

Sooooooo, the seats have a camelback pocket in them, and the thought of doing this kinda crossed my mind already :****:

kmcminn said:
When you put #bouncerkiller on every social media post. You better have more than a 5.3

Scared it'll lack some HP to flip it as quickly as you did ? laughing1

All joking around aside, with your front radiator please cut down an angry grill.
That would take this build to the next level

#angryFrenchtickler

Eddyj said:
All joking around aside, with your front radiator please cut down an angry grill.

#angryFrenchtickler

Kinky laughing1

Stay on it, you're Killin it !

Eddyj said:

#angryFrenchtickler

If I don't pay for it, I'll do it. Your move. :dunno:

kmcminn said:
Thats easy to say when hasnt really ever had a rig except for the one he parted out for this build. Maybe he had some little sammy in francelandia. Anyways you see where im going.

I'm a terrible driver. That's why I'm building something with a small engine #scared.

We can't be all big ballers like you in a TJ on 35" and make everything look easy :smoke:

Some of us are overcompensating :****:

Bebop said:
We can't be all big ballers like you in a TJ on 35" and make everything look easy :smoke:

Some of us are overcompensating :****:

It's a tough life but someone has to do it. When i get these student loans that I dont have a degree for paid off i'll have something cool.