• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Officially Unofficial 4th Annual Hardline Ride @Hawk Pride Feb 21-24th

money_pit_yj said:
Y'all could ride together. Maybe JD and BDrake could ride together with Kevin in the back......it would be awesome!

I've rode with redneckegineered before, back when he drove stick no home :****:

We have 4 rigs coming. Ive been working on a full drive train swap. Hope to get it all done in time.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]COME ON GUYS, LET'S GET YOUR JUNK OUT OF THE GARAGES/SHEDS/STORAGE BUILDINGS/PAWN SHOPS, wherever and go ride. Here is a perfect reason to get the hell out of the house and have some fun with all yo buddies. Good old school trail riding at it's best. NO EXCUSES to not come out....[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]COME ON GUYS, LET'S GET YOUR JUNK OUT OF THE GARAGES/SHEDS/STORAGE BUILDINGS/PAWN SHOPS, wherever and go ride. Here is a perfect reason to get the hell out of the house and have some fun with all yo buddies. Good old school trail riding at it's best. NO EXCUSES to not come out....[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]

Well you going bold font and underlining really helped me decide wuat to do.

ADMINISTRATOR

Gettin my junk ready
a363ab24dcda2ed2040973a757ffa95e.jpg
36f46f898cdbfc0fb59b20d05e99cd5b.jpg

Getting my 4 angry squirrels ready for the beatdown next month, trying not to flop it inside my garage. Garage wheelin counts right? Changing shocks, ram, etc.

87z28qx.jpg

Hell yea man !! Get it done..
The struggle is real. Garage is a wreck and cold AF today. Got heater goin
e20bdc9c8ee1f0386c60e4182587ebeb.jpg

Damn, A blowed up engine and the fact that I will be in Hutchinson, Kansas working makes this ride impossible for me. ya'll have fun.

That fishing lure on my shoulder, hurt like a bitch................................... :butt:

ADMINISTRATOR

If i got i have to swing through Chealse AL to pick up my trailer and rental buggy. It's red, big ol dig tars, some ol man drives it into trees like he's blind. Should be fun.

Current plan is to come down Friday morning and stay through sometime Sunday. Will be in the RzR and an RV spot in our old toy hauler.

jeeptj99 said:
If i got i have to swing through Chealse AL to pick up my trailer and rental buggy. It's red, big ol dig tars, some ol man drives it into trees like he's blind. Should be fun.

:rolf:

I'm planning on hauling the RV Thursday night and hopefully I can get a sucker to haul my rig over Friday morning. Gotta add Thursday night to my camp reservation if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mtnride said:
I'm planning on hauling the RV Thursday night and hopefully I can get a sucker to haul my rig over Friday morning. Gotta add Thursday night to my camp reservation if I can.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For RBD, Hawk Pride said just call ahead and add Thursday onto the stay. Wasn't a problem for that ride so I'd imagine the same would be true for a smaller ride like this.

Coming up quickly, get your junk ready for this one. I've been told that one of our members is celebrating his birthday up there and maybe bringing female entertainment and adult beverages with them? Maybe not... :cougar: flashemifyougotem :dblthumb: :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR