• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Officially Unofficial 4th Annual Hardline Ride @Hawk Pride Feb 21-24th

If I can't get my wiring harness back soon, I'm out too. ::) Maybe we need to set it for a later date? What say? Any ideas?

ADMINISTRATOR

Looks like the weather isn't in our favor. Of course would like a good turnout, so maybe we do need need to pick a different weekend and hope for the best.

CHASMAN9 said:
If I can't get my wiring harness back soon, I'm out too. ::) Maybe we need to set it for a later date? What say? Any ideas?

ADMINISTRATOR

I'll just be in a SXS, so my vote doesn't really count.. but I say move it down the road a bit :spin:

After looking at the calendar, March 16th seems to be open other than there is a race there being put on by Filthy Business. ? I don't know much about them and do not want to step on anyone's toes, but they are probably not like some of the other bigger circuits racing. Any ideas? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

CHASMAN9 said:
After looking at the calendar, March 16th seems to be open other than there is a race there being put on by Filthy Business. ? I don't know much about them and do not want to step on anyone's toes, but they are probably not like some of the other bigger circuits racing. Any ideas? :dunno:

ADMINISTRATOR

It's Outlaw Racing's first race of the season, may want to check with the park on what the pricing will be. They are a larger racing circuit, some of those are $25/ person/ day regardless of riding/driving/vehicle or what.

Also, looks like the cabins are already all booked for that weekend.

mid april is my vote
Im coming up next weekend if anyone else is interested in riding. Ill have plenty of shine. Or may go to hale.

Sent from my SM-G920T1 using Tapatalk

$25 per adult Saturday with normal park prices Friday and Sunday. Kids 12 and under free.

^^Here is what HPO sent me on FB regarding park prices for that weekend (March 15-17).

Pricing
1 Day Driver – $15
2 Day Driver – $25
3 Day Driver – $35
1 Day Passenger – $10
2 Day Passenger – $15
3 Day Passenger – $20
Children under 10 are FREE
Don't forget to ask about saving big with a yearly membership

^^ Per their website if anyone was wondering

Yea I know I live In Killen. Just wondering if anyone braved the weather

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk