• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I’ll pay you to take me rock crawling.

lilb

I'm interested in getting into rock crawling, but before I invest money into buying a rig I'd like to try it out. I live in Maryland but obviously I'm willing to travel. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

There is an unofficial hardline ride coming up.
Just show up and be cool...
This is a pretty laid back group. I can almost guarantee you get a seat for the day. I know a couple of guys for a handy would let you drive their rig.
You show up to an SR&RS race and you'll probably be SOL.

There once was a man who sold a lot of LED lights on this board...
#softhands
#northalabamahandshake
#neverforget

lilb said:

Y'all must do thinks different up in Maryland...

Seriously though. Just show up at an event with some beer and be cool. I can all but guarantee you that you will get multiple ride offersn make lifelong memories, and probably get fed by a campfire before you head back up north

muddinmetal said:
Seriously though. Just show up at an event with some beer and be cool. I can all but guarantee you that you will get multiple ride offersn make lifelong memories, and probably get fed by a campfire before you head back up north

Fact , that is if you are of drinking age of course

lilb said:
I'm interested in getting into rock crawling, but before I invest money into buying a rig I'd like to try it out. I live in Maryland but obviously I'm willing to travel. Let me know if anyone is interested. Thanks.

**** dude, if I had to pay for all the rides I've been passenger in I'd be filling for bankruptcy :rolf:

If I were you I would ask for references from some of these guys before I would just jump in and take off. Some are a little on the wild side. :spin: