• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

I’ll pay you to take me rock crawling.

Yeah when they hit the first ledge with his eyes closed and explode the drivetrain while banging the rev limiter on nitrous. He would really get the "full bouncer experience".

Eddyj said:
Yeah when they hit the first ledge with his eyes closed and explode the drivetrain while banging the rev limiter on nitrous. He would really get the "full bouncer experience".
With the new steering I dont have to close my eyes thank you very much.

BUG-E J said:
Then come put the floor back in it :mad:

If I had a clue how I'd help. I'm hoping to run into you again some time. I only got to see it in action a little bit and that was years ago.

dwa2469 said:
NO DOUBT!!! Who doesn't love CSC Buggies? :stir:
No reason for a stir emoji just ask. Its garbage. The interior is the next big redo. After murrah added the center console and fixed the tcase shifters it at least comes out without pulling the seats.

BUG-E J said:
No reason for a stir emoji just ask. Its garbage. The interior is the next big redo. After murrah added the center console and fixed the tcase shifters it at least comes out without pulling the seats.

Man I was just trying to be funny, missed the mark I guess

lilb said:
I've started a new thread... 'I'll pay you NOT to take me rock crawling'

Don't be getting all stuck up on us know. Bug-E J's rig has been roll tested many a times. It's ****, but it's real fancy sturdy **** :****:

Opposed to the junky, rigged, rusty **** I wheel … or used to wheel to be more accurate

muddinmetal said:
Don't be getting all stuck up on us know. Bug-E J's rig has been roll tested many a times. It's ****, but it's real fancy sturdy **** :****:

Opposed to the junky, rigged, rusty **** I wheel … or used to wheel to be more accurate
Yeah man I wouldn't wheel it if it would hurt me.

dwa2469 said:
Man I was just trying to be funny, missed the mark I guess
Oh no I laughed. I just want everybody not to think I am joking about my CSC experience. When people ask now I call it a murrah motorsports buggy.

Latest posts