• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dale YEAH!!!!

Eddyj

Man I sure have missed the videos of this lunatic!

24716a0e8859f6f65d0eccba06f7ae6a.jpg

BUG-E J said:
I hope he still has that same motor. drool

It does, but wondering if it still has a Dana 60 front end. I'll never understand how it survived so many hits. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR

I'm not sure if I'm allowed to post where I found these... I don't want to get yelled at by the OGs.
But if you know Dale's name you can find it next to a book of picture of his face on the interweb.

5aa5e069cbdec1bbf01039b4a829531d.jpg

624551b8487237adcb3cd789bdce8e32.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haven't ever seen a sterling chunk used for a steer axle before, that's kinda cool. No clue what's up with the square tube, it may be a sleeve of sorts to avoid retubing for the knuckles.

CHASMAN9 said:
It does, but wondering if it still has a Dana 60 front end. I'll never understand how it survived so many hits. :****:

ADMINISTRATOR
Because a properly set up high pinion 60 is much stronger than people give them credit for.

I moved that thing around for him a few times and that motor is full retard even for my standards. :****:

BUG-E J said:
Because a properly set up high pinion 60 is much stronger than people give them credit for.

I moved that thing around for him a few times and that motor is full retard even for my standards. :****:

Those 3/4 heims had to be made of reinforced unicorn bone

The outers look to be sd60 stuff, probly 05+. They just look to be plated with bj eliminators and custom steering arms off the rear.

Not sure about the square tube but looks beef

Can't make the HL happy. Two threads ago folks are wanting everybody to do junkyard stuff and this poor guy has posted his hybrid work and y'all are second guessing his every move and picking it apart like everyone can afford to build a name brand super axel. :stir:

Latest posts