• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dale YEAH!!!!

While i don't follow bouncers much any more. I wonder if the easier terrain of nowadays will bore him. He was such a full throttle junky back in yardsale days of bouncing.. one more question whos building ritchies new buggy? Is it gonna be full bouncer or a crossover like the last one?

POR said:
While i don't follow bouncers much any more. I wonder if the easier terrain of nowadays will bore him. He was such a full throttle junky back in yardsale days of bouncing.. one more question whos building ritchies new buggy? Is it gonna be full bouncer or a crossover like the last one?

Plowboy 2 was as close to a bouncer with panels as you could get. Massive motor, rear steer, fancy safety seat, cool name....

jeeptj99 said:
Plowboy 2 was as close to a bouncer with panels as you could get. Massive motor, rear steer, fancy safety seat, cool name....

... some random pointy tubes, rolled structure tubing. Yep all the boxes are checked. It was a bouncer

jeeptj99 said:

The one wide open built?... that was a very heavily west coast influenced i feel as far as bouncers go.... especially at the time that was built..

Eddyj said:
... some random pointy tubes, rolled structure tubing. Yep all the boxes are checked. It was a bouncer

I dont remember a spike on it, maybe it wasnt a bouncer :dunno:

POR said:
The one wide open built?... that was a very heavily west coast influenced i feel as far as bouncers go.... especially at the time that was built..

It had panels but that's about it as far as west coast as i remember. When they re did Plowboy 1 to do KOH they had to give it a west coast feel with the fuel cell and updates to the suspension.

POR said:

I believe Justin Holt, owner of REJECT FAB, is building Richie Keith's new buggy. Should be pretty wild as he builds some pretty good stuff. As for the styling, I don't know but I would bet it would be full on bouncer.

ADMINISTRATOR

Umm I was clearly told to stop talking due to this being Dales thread . . . . .

Where are these gorgeous new axles?

Latest posts