• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Dale YEAH!!!!

money_pit_yj said:
Can't make the HL happy. Two threads ago folks are wanting everybody to do junkyard stuff and this poor guy has posted his hybrid work and y'all are second guessing his every move and picking it apart like everyone can afford to build a name brand super axel. :stir:
Be careful talk like that might get deleted around here.

All build b.s. aside I cant wait to see Mr. Larsen assaulting hills again. I will continue to miss the F.J. flying skyward but I'm sure it will ease the pain a little seeing this monster airborne.

We saw him at the Hog Wild Shhotout before anyone around here knew him. His rig was an attention getter anyway then we he jumped it about 10' in the air at the finish line folks started paying attention. He was playing around on Showtime hill but I'm not sure if he climbed it or not. I just remember he was not holding back and it wasn't even a big purse.

Warewolf SD said:
All build b.s. aside I cant wait to see Mr. Larsen assaulting hills again. I will continue to miss the F.J. flying skyward but I'm sure it will ease the pain a little seeing this monster airborne.

My first actual bounty hill event he was the first one to run and it was amazing. He beat the **** out of that thing even after one of the rcv's said no more.

money_pit_yj said:
We saw him at the Hog Wild Shhotout before anyone around here knew him. His rig was an attention getter anyway then we he jumped it about 10' in the air at the finish line folks started paying attention. He was playing around on Showtime hill but I'm not sure if he climbed it or not. I just remember he was not holding back and it wasn't even a big purse.

I was there for that too. Almost everyone had left Showtime Hill and my son and I were hanging around it. He pulled up to it and set there for a minute, just looking, then it was balls to wall!! I think he tried it a couple times then if I remember right in Dale fashion he rolled it down the hill. I've seen him roll so many times it's hard to keep track of all of them. Kind of like a monster truck show, any time they run you expect at least one rollover

I was there too when he skied that thing

If I remember right nobody climbed it that day. It was the next the event the gorilla run when Tim climbed it in showtime and named it

Sheesh I remember that checkered rig. Sucker was so loud. Guy has a lead foot.

I remember sharing a jar of shine that trip pullin had in his back pack that weekend. Golleee time flys. That was 5 years ago wait 6 next month

LightBnDr said:
I was there too when he skied that thing

If I remember right nobody climbed it that day. It was the next the event the gorilla run when Tim climbed it in showtime and named it

Sheesh I remember that checkered rig. Sucker was so loud. Guy has a lead foot.

I remember sharing a jar of shine that trip pullin had in his back pack that weekend. Golleee time flys. That was 5 years ago wait 6 next month

Game Changer was there so it had been climbed.

Was it? So gorilla run was before that? He didn't make it in game changer right? I remember him just kinda crazy launching it and rolling it down the hill into some trees on the right side. Right?

LightBnDr said:
Was it? So gorilla run was before that? He didn't make it in game changer right? I remember him just kinda crazy launching it and rolling it down the hill into some trees on the right side. Right?

This is Dale's thread, not Timmie :rolf:......but yes, he launched Game changer and cartwheeled into the trees.

kmcminn said:
I think people like him as much as TC, or Bobby Tanner. He was a crowd favorite.

Except TC and Bobby Tanner both make it to the top. On another note, Dale and Plowboy both have one thing in common.. they end up upside down at every race.

kmcminn said:
TC makes it to the top 98 percent of the time. Tanner 75, Plowboy 18%.

Maybe the next PB buggy will react a little better for him.

I think you meant 1.8%. Lol. I don't think it was the buggy that was the issue; however, his new one should be pretty damn slick. Maybe a 140" wheelbase like mine would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts