• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 12 May 24-27

mdo817

Our annual Rock Ride is scheduled for May 24-27 2019.
We have moved the Venue to Choccolocco Mountain for this years ride.
We will still be donating all the proceeds to Fisher House Foundation.

https://www.fisherhouse.org

We will have Event Shirts for sale.
BBQ lunch for sale on Saturday.
Raffle/Auction Saturday evening.

We will gladly accept almost any (Legal) donation to raffle/auction off. (Parts, signs, tools, swag...)

Please add this to the Hardline Calendar - We are looking forward to another great year.

Input from the folks that have been coming for years had a lot to do with it. Facilities and convenience to town played a part in it to.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mdo817 said:
Input from the folks that have been coming for years had a lot to do with it. Facilities and convenience to town played a part in it to.

If you need some entertainment for the ride, give Wes Brown a call. HE's local and get's the crowd rowdy. :drinkers:

ADMINISTRATOR

Love the change!!! Gonna be a great time for a great cause! Everyone come on out and let's remember together and send it for our veterans!

Re: Re: Wheelin 4 Warriors Rock Ride 12 May 24-27

1tonyj said:
Mark have you guys had any thoughts on which trail the race will be on?
Not really as of yet, Jamie and Rob have never been, I will be meeting them there in the near future and then we will discuss it. I am open for suggestions!!!

smbroady82 said:
Any sweet Dana 30 covers in the raffle this year!?!? :JRich:
We will see what vendors send. We are kind of at the mercy of what they send us. thumb.gif

Hey Mark, I know you guys are riding Chocco this weekend. (hope the rain stays away) What about racing one of the lines on Backside? ...plenty of room for spectators at the bottom. Then if Rick wants to put his bounty on Boat Ramp ?? :driving: it be easy to just move everyone down the road.

Just an idea

1tonyj said:
Hey Mark, I know you guys are riding Chocco this weekend. (hope the rain stays away) What about racing one of the lines on Backside? ...plenty of room for spectators at the bottom. Then if Rick wants to put his bounty on Boat Ramp ?? :driving: it be easy to just move everyone down the road.

Just an idea
Last I heard backside 1 has gotten nasty, we will check it out tomorrow, wherever Rick decides on his bounty will be up to him.

I have a few thoughts, but keep suggestions coming. Anyone please feel free to chime in. We have to remember we have a 35" under class also.

mdo817 said:
Last I heard backside 1 has gotten nasty, we will check it out tomorrow, wherever Rick decides on his bounty will be up to him.

I have a few thoughts, but keep suggestions coming. Anyone please feel free to chime in. We have to remember we have a 35" under class also.

Backside 1 is definitely nasty. Cherry bomb would be great for the race.

Latest posts